Advanced Computer Hardware Modifications: Colder and Faster
- 35 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install and Wire a Liquid Cooling Pump to a Processor
- Correctly Apply Thermal Paste to Desktop CPUs
- Install and Secure Dual-Slot Radiators in Computer Cases
- Intuitively Choose an Option for Increasing Storage Speed and Redundancy
- Pass Any Microsoft Test Questions Pertaining to RAID
- Setup a Multi-GPU Computer
- You should already know the basics about computer hardware
- You might want more performance out of your system by choosing new part configurations
Colder Temps, Faster Storage Speeds, and Performance Graphics Rendering; All crucially important points in an enthusiast's computer user experience.
Looking to upgrade your computer hardware to achieve any of the points mentioned above?
If yes, you've come to the right course.
For those of you out there who already have a little know-how about computer hardware (or have taken my course; How to Build a Computer from Scratch: Complete Blueprint), you know there's more out there that you can do to enhance your hardware's performance.
Extreme heat might be keeping you from overclocking to that next level.
--> I'll be going over the most effective method of CPU Cooling; Closed-loop Liquid Cooling
Hard drive fails might have caused you lots of headache in the past. (Or you're trying to take pre-cautionary steps against one!)
--> Learn about the various tricky aspects about RAID setups. I'll show you how you can increase data read/write speeds AND / OR prepare your computer so that you won't loose data if a drive crashes!
Can't play that new game on MAX settings?
--> Learn about the workings of Multi-GPU technology (Multiple Graphics Processing Units) to massively enhance your computer's rendering capabilities.
Take your computer build to the next level.
- Anyone who want's faster physical storage (HDD / SSD Read / Write Speeds)
- Gamers who want to learn more about Mutli-GPU Technology ( SLI / Crossfire )
- Performance Enthusiasts who need to keep their CPU at Colder Temps
- Anyone looking for ideas to upgrade their custom-built computer