Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Current basic life support certification helpful (required for certification)
- Healthcare background is helpful but not required
- Critical Care experience is helpful but not required
- No special equipment or materials required
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) will prepare you to respond to life-threatening emergencies in the adult population with advanced interventions. This ACLS course is based on the latest guidelines which focus on doing several tasks simultaneously with a group process that enables efficiency and minimization of error.
This course will teach participants how to perform advanced emergency interventions as well as review foundation theories including Basic Life Support, Anatomy and Physiology of the Heart, the Resuscitation Team, a Systematic Approach, Life-Threatening Issues, Medical Devices, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, and much more.
The course package includes:
- ACLS Self-Assessments and Review Questions
- ACLS Lectures and Video Presentations
NOTE - This course is for training in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
Who this course is for:
- Healthcare Professionals
- Medical Students
- Nursing and Allied Health Students
- Emergency Responders
- 00:29Introducing Save A Life by NHCPS & the Disque Foundation
- 01:08Who is NHCPS?
- 01:07Meet our Executive Director
Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS is the premier online provider of ACLS, PALS, BLS and CPR, AED & First Aid certification, and recertification.
All proceeds from Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS support the efforts of the Disque Foundation, a nonprofit organization with a mission of advancing health care education to the under-served in the US and abroad. With the support of Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS, life support training has been made possible for the underserved in areas such as Haiti, Ethiopia, Malaysia, Costa Rica, Panama, and the United States.