How To Build And Scale A Profitable Small Business Brand.
What you'll learn
- You will clearly understand how to position your brand to attract a premium customer.
- You will clearly understand how to capture your product and social media photography, design your logo, website, marketing materials, and product packaging.
- You will clearly understand how to design a bold and consistent brand personality.
- You will clearly understand how to scale your small business brand marketing, product line, and distribution.
- You will learn how to position your brand as an authority brand and transform it from a commodity business to a premium brand.
- Before you purchase this course, please read the course description and watch the free preview videos. Ensure that this content is what you are looking for; if not, you still have 30 days to refund your money!
- This course will talk about branding for small businesses with a physical product.
- You will need to have a basic understanding of branding fundamentals.
- This course will be talking about different aspects of creating successful brands such as business fundamentals, consumers' behaviors, and visual communication, so please keep an open mind, if there is something that you can not understand, you are more than welcome to leave me a message.
- The course is packed with visuals and examples, a lot to cover in 120 mins, so you need to be 100% in focus, no multitasking! Make sure to grab a notebook and a cup of a drink that you desire.
Note: this course focuses primarily on intermediate to advanced branding strategies for a small business, you need to have a basic understanding of branding to successfully understand the content of this course.
If you are a beginner or looking for an introductory course to business branding then please check my business branding fundamentals course.
I designed mainly this course around an online business with a physical product, however; I believe that the course materials apply to all kinds of small business brands, assuming that you are open-minded enough and willing to translate the knowledge to your business.
In this course, we will cover the three primary and most essential pillars for optimizing and scaling a small business brand.
1. Brand positioning and differentiation:
Without the right positioning, you can't attract a profitable customer and therefore you don't have the power to compete on customers' experience and quality.
Instead, you will be stuck competing on price and end up out of the market, on the other hand without brand differentiation, you are just another commodity business, with no sense of desirability that attracts a premium customer.
In this course, I will teach through a real-life example how you can leverage the 4P's of marketing to position your brand correctly to a premium customer and become a respected and desired brand rather than a cheap commodity business.
I will also show you how you can differentiate your brand through price, style, and function so you can carve down and own a niche that you design specifically to attract a specific group of profitable customers rather than being scattered trying to sell to everyone and ending selling to a few ones.
2. Brand visual presentation and personality:
Your brand visual presentation is what makes or breaks your brand, many starting businesses lack the understanding of designing a bold and appealing brand that tells a story about their products, in addition, to clearly and attractively presents their brands visually.
In this course we will fix that problem, you and I will take a deep dive into how you can take your product and social media photography in storytelling method in addition to how you can boldly represent your brand logo, personalize your packaging design and beautifully present your brand website or Amazon store.
I will also take you on a deep dive into how you can leverage brand archetypes to create a cohesive brand personality and unify the look of your brand into a consistent, professional, and attractive outcome that reflects your customer's personality and beautifully represent your brand.
In addition, I will also teach you about my little dirty secret of how and where to look for inspirations for finding a unique and bold style for presenting your brand visually.
3. Scaling marketing, product line, and distribution:
Once your brand foundations are strong and solid it's time to scale your brand and make it recognized by more customers, this means that you have to spend extra effort and money into scaling your marketing strategically including your organic, partnership, and paid marketing.
In addition, you have to expand your product line and become a lifestyle brand around your customer, this will not only make you look larger in the eyes of your customers but will also allow you to cross-sell and up-sell your current customers to more products or services and make your business much more profitable.
At this step, you will also have to scale your distribution and reach more buying customers be it online or offline, retail or wholesale, nationally and internationally.
This course will guide you on how to get there.
At the end of this course, I will explain to you a case study of a $198M brand and connect the dots for you so you can leverage this knowledge to grow your small brand.
What is the goal of this course?
The goal of this course is not to overwhelm you with all the minor details that won't matter to optimizing and scaling your brand rather than focusing on the main aspects that deliver market results.
I simply designed this course for people struggling to optimize or scale their small brand and making it profitable in the long run.
I have designed this course with simple but challenging exercises that will shift your mindset about branding and get you faster results with less guessing, frustration, or waste of your resources be it financial or sweat effort.
This course is packed with real-life case studies and examples and it's everything but theories and marketing fluff that doesn't deliver any measurable or practical results.
One thing I want you to secretly know is that you can always try this course and go through the entire materials and either if you find it not a good fit or have benefited from it massively but don't want to pay for it, you can always return it, you got 30-days money back guaranteed, no bad feelings!
I will see on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs with a small brand and want to scale their brand.
- Entrepreneurs are struggling with making their brands profitable.
- Entrepreneurs are struggling with branding their small business and looking for a simple strategic and systematic approach to optimize their brand.
- Marketing, sales consultants, and professionals seek a better understanding of branding.
- Visual designers seek a better understanding of the relationship between business, marketing, branding, and design.
- Not for someone looking to make a quick buck in a short time.
- Not for someone looking for quick tips on how to increase social media following massively.
Nour Boustani is a well-rounded individual with extensive experience in digital marketing and entrepreneurship. During his childhood, Nour was exposed to the industry, enabling him to hone in on imperative skills and become an expert in his field. He got involved in his family business at the young age of twelve, manufacturing candy.
Since 2006, Nour has immersed himself in his professional development, starting with his strategic relocation to Shanghai, China. Over the years, he has studied visual communication, design, trading, and marketing. Being based in the epicenter of commerce, Nour has had the opportunity to collaborate with brands from all ends of the spectrum, from enormous corporations to small businesses.
Currently, Nour combines all of his valuable knowledge and impressive background to empower others in building their brands. He instills crucial techniques and a calculated approach to ensure his students have the key to creating a lucrative and long-lasting business.
Nour emphasizes the power of education, which is why he has framed his courses and teachings in a comprehensive and affordable way. He operates on the notion that everyone should have access to tools that may lead them to a better future.