Advanced Bonsai Course
What you'll learn
- Students will learn to use advanced techniques to get to the next level as a bonsai artist
- Students will have great understanding of types of deadwood in bonsai, and will learn how to create it and maintain it
- Students will learn how to prepare their bonsais for exhibitions or for photo contests
- Students will learn different types of rock planting
- Students will learn advanced wiring techniques
- Students will become better bonsai artists after completing this course
- The students need to have completed the "Online Bonsai Course", which has the basic and intermediate content.
Hector "Mulato" Melendez take your bonsai skills to the next level with this Advanced Bonsai Course.
This is a great course when you know the basics of bonsai, but still want to learn more, to get to the next level.
In this course you will learn advanced techniques including advanced wiring, creating and maintaining deadwood, redesign bonsai, advanced cultivating techniques, planting over rock, prepare bonsais for exhibitions, and much more.
The lectures in this course contain step by step instructions, detailed videos and explained images, that will guide students and help them learn advanced techniques very fast.
The majority of the lectures in this course are for the students to practice, and the tools needed are listed at the beginning of each lecture.
After completing this course the student will have a better understanding of advanced bonsai techniques, converting students in better bonsai artists as they will start making better bonsais.
The students will get better as they start to practice the content of this course.
In other words, this course will help students get to the next level as bonsai artists.
If you want to become a better bonsai artist and get better at this art, then this course is for you.
For you to have a better understanding of this course, we suggest you take the "Online Bonsai Course", which is the basic and intermediate course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who have already started in the bonsai art and need to learn advanced techniques to take their knowledge to the next level
Hector M. Melendez was born on April 19, 1976 in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. It was in that same town where he spent much of his youth. He studied at the University of Puerto Rico, Bayamon Campus, where he completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences.
He became passionate about the art of Bonsai at age 16, but it was not until age of 23 where he started to practice the art.
He became member of the Puerto Rico Bonsai Club in 1999 where he has been member and stood out as president and secretary from 2017 to 2020. There, he has been learning and teaching the art of bonsai to members of all ages.
He has learned the art of Bonsai from the best artists in the island, and also from international masters from around the world.