Advanced Android: Create a Real-REST API Client Application
- You should understand basic Java programing language
- You should have some experiences with Android (this course isn't for Android fresher)
Every developers want to build a REAL THING, a REAL APPLICATION not just something for learning.
In this course, you will learn how to build a real and beautiful Wallpaper Application by using Unsplash API.
And of course, you will learn how to use a lots popular Android libraries such as Retrofit, GSON, Realm, ButterKnife, Glide 4.
- If you are an Android Developer but don't know exactly how to build a REST API Client App .
- Are you an Android developer who wants to upgrade your Android skill ?
- Or you want to build a beautiful stuff.
This is THE COURSE for you.
With only few hours of content, this course will CHANGE your Android skill.
Don’t wait and enroll today. I hope to see you in my course!
P/s: This course has ENGLISH subtitle. So don't worry !
- Anyone who wants to upgrade their Android skills
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create an app using a RESTFul Web Service
- Anyone who wants to a build a modern and beautifull Android application
- This course is for intermediate and advanced application developers
- Introduction - What are we building in this course?01:12
- Download code, resources and some notes00:19
- Create our Basic Application06:03
- Create Main Fragments08:42
- Register Unsplash Developer Account01:24
- Import ButterKnife02:36
- Create Photos View07:45
- Import GSON, Retrofit, Glide04:37
- Config GSON, Retrofit, Glide08:27
- Create models05:05
- Create PhotosAdapter06:36
- Get Photos From Unsplash07:31
- Create Collections - View05:03
- Create Collection Model02:23
- Create CollectionsAdapter06:25
- Get Collections from Unsplash06:04
- Create Collection View06:08
- Get Photos of Collection by ID17:18
- FullscreenPhoto - View07:59
- FullscreenPhoto - Activity07:53
- Get photo from Unsplash by ID04:56
- Set Wallpaper function07:13
- Import and Initialize Realm02:57
- Create RealmController05:51
- Handle Favorite Button05:09
- Get all photos from Realm05:15
I'm Tran Ba Vinh Son, a software engineer living in beautiful city - Hanoi, Vietnam! My interests range from technology to programming. And I love building side project as a hobby at home.
I have experience in Ruby on Rails, Android and Java.
Sign up to my courses and join me in this amazing adventure today.