Advanced American English Pronunciation | Complete Mastery
What you'll learn
- Master techniques for learning how to hear and imitate any English sound
- Learn complex and simple sounds that make up most English words
- Learn the rules of pronunciation; when to use them, and when to avoid them
- Master thousands of English word and sentence pronunciations; real practice to build skills AND habits
- Gain techniques and examples to speak with flow, which is the key to natural English speech
- Acquire exercises to practice everything you learn and continue improving your English long-term
- Notice subtle differences between English sounds and words, so that you are never misunderstood
- Learn patterns for correctly using both stress and intonation, to avoid sounding like a robot
- A desire to learn and a positive attitude
- A willingness to practice consistently and take notes
- A way to record yourself, in order to practice what you learn
Hi there. I'm Luke!
Maybe you feel your English is ok, but your pronunciation isn’t making progress. You want that native flowing English sound, but you can’t seem to make progress.
Stop looking. You found the right course.
If your goal is to master English pronunciation and learn the way native English speakers learn, allow me to be your guide. I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of English learners develop the key skills and habits need to get that native English sound. This includes methods and strategies, but also tons of real-world examples. That’s how native English speakers learn.
I will guide you step by step through this course, from essential English sounds (and how to make those sounds) to advanced pronunciation, including similar sounds, intonation, stress, and much more.
Some of the things you will learn in this course include:
Techniques for learning how to hear and imitate any English sound
Complex and simple sounds that make up most English words
Rules of pronunciation; when to use them, and when to avoid them
Techniques and examples to speak with flow, which is the key to natural English speech
Thousands of English word and sentence pronunciations; real practice to build skills AND habits
Exercises to practice everything you learn and continue improving your English long-term
Subtle differences between English sounds and words, so that you are never misunderstood
Patterns for correctly using both stress and intonation, to avoid sounding like a robot
If you are serious about getting really good at English, your next step is simple: Sign up for this course!
Who this course is for:
- English learners who need to master native-sounding English pronunciation
- This course is not for native English speakers
Hi. My name is Luke.
I'm the founder of Cloud English. I've been teaching English for years, and over that time I've discovered powerful language learning methods that make learning English much easier and more effective. My courses have helped thousands of people become more fluent in English.
My courses will help you:
- Become more confident in English conversations
- Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
- Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
- Improve your English listening skills
- Think in English when you're speaking English
- Sound natural saying exactly what you mean
Here, you can find courses on business English, American English slang, American English pronunciation, common English idioms (useful for IELTS and TOEFL), and more!
I use a split screen presentation style for my courses. You will be able to see both my face and a digital blackboard. It's a great way to learn!