What you'll learn
- Advanced concepts in Alexa
- In-skill Purchasing
- Building Personalized skills
- Artificial Intelligence
- Have developed a basic Alexa skill
- Have basic knowledge of concepts in Alexa
- Have good programming experience in java script or node js
April 2020 Update
Included Updated method to implement Dynamic Entities & In-Skill Purchasing using the latest APIs
Hello learners, Welcome to MAKERDEMY’s “Advanced Alexa” course. If you are looking for one course that will help you in learning advanced concepts in Alexa and build great skills with good conversational elements and great purpose, then you have come to the right place.
Designing for voice is the next big thing that is going to happen, where the Developers who have great knowledge of the advanced concepts available in Alexa can make a great life by building skills individually or for companies that use voice as one way to perform operations.
So if you want to be the voice-first designer and developer, then this course is for you. All the concepts that are required for building Alexa skills with good voice design are illustrated with good examples.
Therefore, come join me in this Advanced Alexa course. I am looking forward to being your instructor and hearing about the incredible skills you were able to make with Alexa and its advanced concepts.
Who this course is for:
- Basic Alexa skill developers who want to enhance their Alexa skills by learning advanced concepts in Alexa.
- Alexa skill developers who want to make money out of their Alexa skills.
- Anyone who knows the basics of Alexa and have the interest to learn advanced concepts in Alexa and build some good skills
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of MAKERDEMY, a pioneer maker education company head-quartered in Singapore.
Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives.
Venkatesh has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.