- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use 3D modeling in Blender to create a prop model that can be used as a game asset or in video for your projects, games, movies, or clients.
- Make amazing looking 3D models by using advanced techniques, tips, and tricks with the popular Blender and 3D-Coat software.
- Save time and money by creating your own 3D models, quickly and efficiently.
- Learn 3D modeling, texturing, rendering, and exporting with Blender, the world's premiere 3D application for creating amazing game assets.
- Students who want to follow along with the project should have the newest version of Blender installed. We will be using the most current version at the time of this recording, but the tools and techniques are generally the same as other versions.
- A basic understanding of the software Blender and 3D Coat is needed for this advanced course as we will discuss more advanced modeling tools and object management systems.
- If you are new to Blender or 3D modeling, you may want to check out "Game Asset Crash Course - 3D Modeling in Blender and 3D-Coat" before watching this course.
Get up to speed on the techniques and pipelines to used create an advanced prop model in Blender!
This online course will teach you how to use Blender and 3D-Coat to create a PRACTICAL REAL WORLD ASSET for your next project!
Do you want to take your 3d modeling, texturing, and rendering, skills to the next level?
Have you spent time and energy Googling Blender tutorials online, only to find out that it never covers exactly what you need?
Do your 3D renders look plain and boring, and you want to know how to take your 3D models to the next level?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you're in the right place!
I know it can be frustrating watching other people post gorgeous looking renders and game assets online, while always wondering how they did it. You can spend hours or even days trying to find the right tutorial online to recreate a 3D asset. Even then they don't always cover the complete pipeline from start to finish.
That's why we created this course - to teach people just like you how to easily get started with Blender.
This course has been specifically designed with you in mind and we have developed a system to allow you to learn just what you need to know, only when you need it.
Have fun while learning! Learn by actually doing!
After enrolling in this course, you'll be taken through a complete advanced project that will show you how to recreate a 3D asset from start to finish. Follow along and practice while learning!
Downloadable project files make it easy to follow along and practice.
The best part about a course like this is that you won't waste time learning tools and functions inside of Blender that you will never use. Most courses will tell you about every little part of the program, which is daunting to most people.
Advanced Prop Modeling - 3D Modeling in Blender will show you the necessary tools as you apply them.
This course will cover every aspect of:
Blender and 3D-Coat's Interface and How to Navigate It
3D Modeling a Complicated 3D Asset
UV Unwrapping, UV Mapping and Understanding How UVs Work
How Normals Work and How to Bake Textures Into Your Model
Texturing Your 3D Models the Smart Way
Rendering and Compositing the Final Image
and so much more!
Whether you want to create 3d assets just for fun, or you work in a production studio and need this information done right this instant, this course is for you. We will guide you every step of the way and are here to make sure you succeed in your ventures. We are always available to answer any messages, discussions, questions, or feedback that you have.
Get a Certificate of Completion when you finish the course!
With our 30-Day 100% money back guarantee, there's no reason hesitate!
- This course is geared to anyone who wants to learn how to use Blender as well as Advanced 3D modeling, texturing, rendering, and exporting techniques.
- This course is geared towards those who are already comfortable using Blender, as advanced techniques will be used throughout this course. It may not be suitable for beginners, and so you may want to watch "Game Asset Crash Course - 3D Modeling in Blender and 3D-Coat" course first to familiarize yourself with the software before continuing.
- Anyone who is looking for a complete Blender course that explains every tool and facet of the application should not take this course. This is a course that provides a practical project for 3D artists in real world settings, so not every tool and function will be explained.
In this Advanced Prop Modeling in Blender lecture, you will see the outline for the main project.
In this Advanced Prop Modeling in Blender lecture, you will create the base of the model. You'll learn about more advanced features of edge loops and how to use array modifiers to create radial symmetry.
In this Advanced Prop Modeling in Blender lecture, create the details of the bowl base. You'll expand on your knowledge or radial symmetry and how you can use the Shrink Wrap modifier to conform your detail mesh to your main mesh. You'll also learn about vertex groups and how you can combine them with modifiers to have control over your mesh's shape.
In this Advanced Prop Modeling in Blender lecture, you will continue to create the glass details. You'll get more practice using the Shrink Wrap modifiers. You'll also learn how to use the order of your modifier stack and when to apply them to make your modeling process easier.
In this Advanced Prop Modeling in Blender lecture, you will learn the basics of using the 3D-Coat software. You'll go over the interface, navigation, and the basics of how to use sculpt tools.