Advance Zbrush Bodybuilder Anatomy Tutorial
What you'll learn
- Making Dynamic Pose
- Identify bony landmarks and muscles on the human body
- Sculpting a Male Body with Anatomy
- Sculpting Anatomy in Dynamic Pose
- Sculpt a more accurate presentation of the human body from head to toe
- Create more realistic sculpt
- Making a cloth in Marvelous designer
- Basic knowledge of Zbrush
Do you find it difficult to sculpt a realistic muscle character? Have you tried multiple times to create a superhero look character and failed at making it look realistic? Do you wish you can sculpt faster using right references? If you said yes to any of these questions, then it’s time for you to dive into Advance Zbrush Bodybuilder Anatomy Tutorial!
My name is Oleg Khonko. I will be your instructor for this course.
In this course, I'll show you how to sculpt a realistic body builder anatomy from scratch in Zbrush. You will understand how the muscles are constructed from its origin to insertion, the way each individual muscle functions and how the muscles appear on a real human body depending on the pose. Also i will show you how to create realistic face expression and how to make cloth in Marvelous Designer. This course is not a crash course, I will explain all my steps and I will show you my process from start to finish. In this course you will learn:
-Sculpting a Male Body with Anatomy
-Making Dynamic Pose
-Identify bony landmarks and muscles on the human body
-Sculpting Anatomy in Dynamic Pose
-Sculpt a more accurate presentation of the human body from head to toe
-Create more realistic sculpt
-Create realistic face expression
-Making a cloth in Marvelous Designer
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to improve their skills in sculpting characters
- Artists who want to sculpt faster
- This course is designed for intermediate Zbrush users who are looking to improve their anatomy sculpting skills.
My name is Oleg, I'm a fan of sculpting anatomy and polymodeling of various things. My beginnings as an artist came in 2014, when I became a member of the team working on the indie project, was responsible for props in 3ds Max, later became a character artist, since then I work mainly in Zbrush.