Advance Sales Analytics for Decision Making with Power BI
What you'll learn
- Build professional quality ADVANCE SALES ANALYTICS reports from ground up
- Blend and transform raw data into beautiful INTERACTIVE DASHBOARDS
- Showcase your skills with full scale course projects with SIX SPECIALIZED sales analytics dashboard (step by step solutions)
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE of Power BI to extract insights
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Power BI
- Work with large amount of data WITHOUT difficulty
- Learn to use FILTERS and SLICERS to ask the MEANINGFUL questions of your data
- Learn to create POWERFUL tables and matrix's of reporting data
- Learn to use CUSTOM Visualizations and Themes in Power BI
- SAVE huge amount of time which was previous consumed to extract same results
- DYNAMICALLY interact with your data
- Find insights PREVIOUSLY IT professionals could discover
- Master DAX formulas and concepts
- DISCOVER important Power BI tips & techniques
- Use of MEASURE BRANCHING
- WHAT IF PARAMETER in Reports
- GROUPING TECHNIQUES for more insightful reports
- VIRTUAL relationship among tables
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop (free download)
- Absolutely no prior experience in Power BI is required as we will start from scratch
According to Mckinsey in their report on “Unlocking the Power of Data in Sales,” they have identified that over 53 % of the High Performing sales organizations are those who are effectively using their data analytical skills to boost sales. They have used techniques like cross-selling opportunities or new customer analytics during the process. And we will do exactly the same in this course.
The digital universe is expanding with the passage of every day and organizations or persons who have the ability to utilize data analytics skills will have a competitive advantage by responding to the business challenges more quickly, more rigorously, and more successfully than their competitors.
This course is a perfect one-stop-shop for those of you who like to peruse a career in data analytics, business analytics, or Financial analysis. You will acquire practical skills that will turn you into a highly skillful talent which will be invaluable for your future career. Get excited as you have come to the right place at the right time.
This is one of the few courses on this topic that will equip you for detailed insights into sales analytics where we will start from very basics like how to install Power BI getting data into Power BI, develop a relationship among tables. We look forward to having you on our course as we learn and explore the incredible power of Microsoft Power BI for:
Specialized Sales Analytics Insights
Product Insights, Customers Insights and Salespersons Insights
Prepare Sales Budgets
Artificial Intelligence of Power BI to extract insights
Specialized scenarios related to sales and their respective solutions in Power BI.
Discover real-life situations like cross-selling opportunities and new customer analytics
Basic to Advanced DAX calculations
What if Parameter in Reports
The virtual relationship among tables
Use of variables in DAX
Harness the real analytical power behind Power BI
Develop high-quality reporting solutions
Produce comprehensive insights that really create value
Using Custom visualizations and themes
The course material includes:
45 video lectures of more than 4 hours
10 PBIX (Power BI) files
7 PDF lectures
1 PDF file of all DAX functions
2 specialized txt codes
1 Dataset in excel
1 JSON files
Who this course is for:
Business, finance and sales professionals who want to extract insights from sales data
Students who want to pressure career as data analytics, business or financial analyst
Excel users who want to learn how to create professional reports in Power BI related to sales.
Who this course is for:
- Sales professionals who want to extract insights from sales data for better decision making
- Students who want to pressure career as data analytics, business or financial analyst
- Data analytics, business or financial analyst who wants to learns sales analytics
- Excel users who want to learn how to create professional reports in Power BI related to sales.
I always found myself in the field of analysis through my career, as Management Accountant, which spans over sixteen years. I always took the challenge to discover insights from data for better decision making. I have been part of many exciting projects which range from feasibility studies, management consultancy, business analytics, corporate training and much more.
Through specific projects and training programs along with my work in Kaizen Analytic LLP, I help people and their organizations understand the application of business analytics techniques in their various parts of the organization to better understand the data and utilize it to increase their impact and make a position contributes to the world.