Latest psychotherapy tools for mental health
What you'll learn
- Psychological Techniques to manage emotions, thoughts and behaviors
- Thought Regulation Techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Emotional Regulation Techniques from Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotional Regulation Techniques from Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Effective Techniques from Self Help Book to overcome Addiction
- Lots of Techniques for mental health from personal experience
- Bonus Buddhist 32 Body Part Meditation
- Bonus my book on Rational Emotive Decision Making
Note: This course is taught by Aman Varma accredited CBT, DBT, ACT, and Gestalt Therapy counsellor for Mental Health Professionals
I made this course to help you become the best version of yourself.
I will teach you many effective techniques used by psychotherapists to help their clients deal with strong problems. This will help you too.
Don't worry if you think this sounds complicated. I have kept my lessons very simple to understand as if I was talking to you personally. Even if you do not have any idea about how psychotherapies work, you will still be able to apply the techniques in your life.
It is not possible to have a therapist with you all the time, right?
That is why I want you to become your own therapist. I want you to be able to correct your unhealthy thoughts and emotions all by yourself within a few minutes. Doesn't that sound fantastic?
This course intends to facilitate you with strategies that you can apply in your life without any external help. Think of this course as a beginner's self-help manual of emotional wellbeing.
Mind Management Techniques is a powerful step by step program to help you:
1. Understand the nature of your mind
2. Manage overwhelming emotions and thoughts
3. Maintain mental health, productivity, and motivation
From Dialectical Behavior Therapy you will learn:
Mechanism of Happiness
Building Satisfying Life
Dialectics for Mental Health
From Acceptance & Commitment Therapy you will learn:
6 Core principles of ACT Therapy
Acceptance of Bodily Sensations
Thought Diffusion Techniques
From Cognitive Behaviour Therapy you will learn:
8 Thinking Errors
Combating Thinking Errors
Psychology of Emotional Disturbance
Aman Varma has undergone accredited course training in CBT practitioner, Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Mental Health Practitioner, NLP Specialist Practitioner, Diploma in Psychological Counseling and Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology.
Who this course is for:
- People who are overwhelmed by thoughts
- People who have anxiety
- People who want to take care of their emotional well being
- People who struggle with mood swings, depression, worry, ocd, etc
- People who feel they are stuck in a rut
- People who want motivation and liveliness in life
- People who want to become more creative and productive
Psychologylearnonline is dedicated to providing high-quality training to mental health professionals to upgrade their counselling and therapy skills.
Provide easy to use resources for individuals, students, counsellors, psychologists and therapists. Resources include worksheets, audios, courses, templates, etc that facilitate personal change. These resources are catalysts for common human problems.