Advance IT Troubleshooting for IT Support Professional
What you'll learn
- You'll learn some easy solution for complex problems which you face in IT Support jobs.
- You'll feel confident by learning and resolving most common problems related to systems.
- You'll learn to prepare a virtual test lab on Hyper-V Virtualization technology for practice without any worry.
- Installing Windows 10 and Make Bootable USB with CMD without any third party tool.
- Resolve most of by perform advance System Troubleshooting without Reboot the system.
- Optimize System Performance (Fix Slowness Issue) by tweak Startup, Service, Cleanup disk & Apps Etc..
- Active Directory Setup from scratch
- Active Directory Introduction
- File System Related Troubleshooting
- Windows 11 / 10 Command line Administration
- Basic System Support Knowledge
- A Laptop/Desktop for Practice
- Basic PowerShell interface knowledge
You'll learn advanced Windows 10 and Windows 11 IT troubleshooting IT Support skills which require on the job in this course by a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certified trainer.
You'll be able to prove yourself by learning advanced Windows 10 and Windows 11 IT troubleshooting knowledge while working as a technical IT support technician, technical support / Desktop Support, or system administrator profile.
We'll create a virtual PC where you can practice without worry because changes made on the virtual PC will not affect your main physical system.
I hope you've basic knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 11, Active Directory Domain, PowerShell, and have a system for practice.
We'll cover the below Modules in this course:
Prepare Virtual Test lab
Install Hyper-V on Local System
Create Virtual Machine (VM)
Download Free Evaluation OS Image
Installing Windows 10
Hyper-V Interface Overview
Increase Disk and Memory
Use of Snapshot (Time Saving)
Make USB Bootable with GUI Tool
Make USB Bootable with Command (CLI Tool)
Access Boot Menu
Troubleshooting without Reboot
Fix stuck Windows service
Fix Not Responding Application or Desktop
Logoff Another User Manually
Logoff user Remotely through PowerShell
Delay in Replication of Assigned Permission
Fix Domain Trust issue without Re-joining & Reboot
Optimize System Performance (Fix Slowness Issue)
Monitor CPU, Memory & HDD Utilization
Find & Kill High Utilization Process
Check Startup time and Reboot
Uninstall unwanted applications
Run Disk Cleanup (Not Required System Files)
Deep Cleaning Through TreeSize Free Tool
Disable Startup Applications
Disable Unwanted Services
Active Directory Setup (Optional)
Create Virtual Machine for Server 2019
Install Windows Server 2019
Rename System Name
Server Manager Introduction
Install Active Directory Role
Promote Active Directory Domain Controller
Set Static IP Address
Active Directory Introduction
Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC)
Active Directory Administrative Center (ADAC)
Manage Users (User Account, Service account, Group)
Info about Default Quota for Rejoining System
Check Password Expiration and Account Status
File System Related Troubleshooting
Recycle Bin Settings
Cleanup Recycle Bin Data of Multiple Users Profile (Advance)
Close Locked Open Files on File Server
How To Fix Filename Is Too Long Issue
Useful Tricks for System Troubleshooting
Configure Auto-Login setting on Windows
Execute Application in System Account Context
Windows 11/10 Command-line Administration
Install Windows 11 Virtually
Introduction of Available Command line Tools
Part-1 Get Installed App Details Through Commands
Part-2 Get Installed App Details Through Commands
Many more lectures are in progress and will get updated in this course soon
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to advance their career in IT as Desktop Support Engineer or IT Help Desk Technician for System Administration.
- Who wants growth in their career by enhancing their technical skills.
- Who wants to be Master in fixing system related problems.
We have more than 15+ years of IT experience with Microsoft Technologies and also with other technologies required to manage IT infrastructure. Currently, I’m working as a Solution Expert on multiple technologies.
Trainer certified in Microsoft technologies:
· Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
· Microsoft Specialist: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
· Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Office 365
· Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Server Infrastructure