Advance IT Troubleshooting for Desktop Support Professional
What you'll learn
- You'll learn some easy solution for complex problems which you face in IT Support jobs.
- You'll feel confident by learning and resolving most common problems related to systems.
- You'll learn to prepare a virtual test lab on Hyper-V Virtualization technology for practice without any worry.
- Installing Windows 10 and Make Bootable USB with CMD without any third party tool.
- Resolve most of by perform advance System Troubleshooting without Reboot the system.
- Optimize System Performance (Fix Slowness Issue) by tweak Startup, Service, Cleanup disk & Apps Etc..
- Active Directory Setup from scratch
- Active Directory Introduction
- File System Related Troubleshooting
- Windows 11 / 10 Command line Administration
- Basic System Support Knowledge
- A Laptop/Desktop for Practice
- Basic PowerShell interface knowledge
You'll learn advanced Windows 10 and Windows 11 IT troubleshooting IT Support skills which require on the job in this course by a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certified trainer.
You'll be able to prove yourself by learning advanced Windows 10 and Windows 11 IT troubleshooting knowledge while working as a Desktop support technician, technical support, or system administrator profile.
We'll create a virtual PC where you can practice without worry because changes made on the virtual PC will not affect your main physical system.
I hope you've basic knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 11, Active Directory Domain, PowerShell, and have a system for practice.
What Students Are Saying About The Course:
· 5 stars, “ Thank you for great lessons” - Khun Maung Hait.
· 5 stars, “ Very good teacher..... thanks man” - Slaven Petrisevac
· 5 stars, “ We need more details on this particular topics because it's an interesting topic” - Md Ashikur Rahman Rifat.
· 5 stars, “ this is definitely a great match for i love everything about the course.” - Ephraim Bodiba.
· 5 stars, “ Great Course” - Nikola Ristic.
· 5 stars, “ Pace of teaching thanks so much” - Mukiibi Abdul.
· 5 stars, “ Very Helpful for my career” - Akouete Avessou
We'll cover the below Modules in this course:
Prepare Virtual Test lab
· Install Hyper-V on Local System
· Create Virtual Machine (VM)
· Download Free Evaluation OS Image
· Installing Windows 10
· Hyper-V Interface Overview
· Increase Disk and Memory
· Use of Snapshot (Time Saving)
· Make USB Bootable with GUI Tool
· Make USB Bootable with Command (CLI Tool)
· Access Boot Menu
Troubleshooting without Reboot
· Fix stuck Windows service
· Fix Not Responding Application or Desktop
· Logoff Another User Manually
· Logoff user Remotely through PowerShell
· Delay in Replication of Assigned Permission
· Fix Domain Trust issue without Re-joining & Reboot
Optimize System Performance (Fix Slowness Issue)
· Monitor CPU, Memory & HDD Utilization
· Find & Kill High Utilization Process
· Check Startup time and Reboot
· Uninstall unwanted applications
· Run Disk Cleanup (Not Required System Files)
· Deep Cleaning Through TreeSize Free Tool
· Defragment Disk
· Disable Startup Applications
· Disable Unwanted Services
Active Directory Setup (Optional)
· Create Virtual Machine for Server 2019
· Install Windows Server 2019
· Rename System Name
· Server Manager Introduction
· Install Active Directory Role
· Promote Active Directory Domain Controller
· Set Static IP Address
Active Directory Introduction
· Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC)
· Active Directory Administrative Center (ADAC)
· Manage Users (User Account, Service account, Group)
· Domain Rejoining
· Computer Accounts
· Info about Default Quota for Rejoining System
· Check Password Expiration and Account Status
File System Related Troubleshooting
· Recycle Bin Settings
· Cleanup Recycle Bin Data of Multiple Users Profile (Advance)
· Close Locked Open Files on File Server
· How To Fix Filename Is Too Long Issue
Useful Tricks for System Troubleshooting
· Configure Auto-Login setting on Windows
· Execute Application in System Account Context
Windows 11/10 Command-line Administration
· Install Windows 11 Virtually
· Introduction of Available Command line Tools
· Part-1 Get Installed App Details Through Commands
· Part-2 Get Installed App Details Through Commands
Many more lectures are in progress and will get updated in this course soon........
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to advance their career in IT as Desktop Support Engineer or IT Help Desk Technician for System Administration.
- Who wants growth in their career by enhancing their technical skills.
- Who wants to be Master in fixing system related problems.
We have more than 15+ years of IT experience on Microsoft Technologies and also on other technologies which required to manage IT infrastructure. Currently, I’m working as a Solution Expert on multiple technologies.
I am certified in below Microsoft technologies:
· Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
· Microsoft Specialist: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
· Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Office 365
· Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Server Infrastructure
· Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2012
· Microsoft® Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Desktop Support