Excel & Access VBA Dashboard and Projects Series 15
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the art of making Reports/Dashboards. Super advance amazing excel and ms access based dashboards or summary reports. See the magic of excel vba and access Vba in these powerful dashboards.
- Every dashboard file is downloadable and explained in a video pretty well.
- Only those students should go for these dashboards who holds good knowledge of ms excel vba and ms access vba.
- if you understand the core of VBA or you are a beginner in VBA but not someone who does not know anything then this course is for you.
if you are an intermediate or expert in Excel and Access vba then these report Automations and dashboards are very useful to you.
Dashboards are coming directly from your questions so it will give you a real feel of office work. You can use these ideas in your day to day work and create fabulous Projects and Dashboards.
Fantastic automation secrets are also revealed in this series.
Excel and MS Access reports can be downloaded.
Online support by me is available if you have questions.
- Students or professionals who work in excel and access 24*7 and looking to create dashboards.
- Students who understands VBA (access as well as excel) and want to see the use of programming in dashboards and projects.
- Students who want to take their career to new heights and want to shine in the industry through their powerful automation dashboards
- if you are passionalte about excel ,excel vba and ms access and its vba -come and join me in this super thrilling and powerful dashboards. See the idea ,logics and tricks used in these dashboards and use in your projects.
This project will give you an idea how we can play with pivots and use them in dashboards using formulas. We have created a dashboard which can give us yearly performance of companies on just one click. Not only the performance but it is shown in graphs.
A scroll bar is created which is an activeX control to move the data up and down .
In this Tool,we are learning the method to create a break timer for associates who if leave their workstation needs to click on start break time button and on return need to stop it. So.this way as a Team Manager or supervisor we can come to know if there is any break misuse happened or how was the team members adhering to breaks .
This Tool is made using excel VBA language integrated with MS Access Database. Use of SQL is quite obvious.
Highly advance level Tool made with VBA. Only those who know VBA very well can understand the code OR if you are a beginner but having a zeal to learn more and more and to see the power of VBA can go for this Dashboard.
An automation report which extracts the file from outlook folder ,save it on desktop and then opens it at specific time in a day to create the pivots from it and finally taking the snapshots of pivots and sending the emails to clients with those snapshots.
Great source of information for those students who want to see the outlook and pivot automation at its best. You must know the VBA Pivots and outlook connectivity in order to understand the concept used in this highly advanced report. Should you have any doubts or question please email me at email@example.com.
"Files are uploaded in the downloadable materials section"
A project where we compared two different data sets using VBA arrays and then exporting them in the required sheet .
Multi-dimensional Arrays, if conditions, Loops , sub loops, collection loops - everything is used in this project
What is the importance of global or public variables in dashboards. This is a super awesome tip for you.
I also have wonderful detailed in-depth series on Advance Excel/ Excel VBA/ MS Access and MS Access VBA programming language. You can see each of the series in sequence if you like to a master in entire course OR
You can pick any touch topic as per your need and be a master but dont forget to see basic requirements need by the course in this selective picking of course.