ADV-101 An Introduction to Adventure Motorcycle Riding
- None - Just an interest in Adventure Motorcycling and the joy of experiencing the great outdoors.
This is an introductory course aimed at anyone interested in Adventure Motorcycling, from someone who has never ridden a motorcycle, through to those who own one and want to get more out of it in terms of skills and knowledge, through to those people who are relatively advanced. We are never too old to learn new things! The introductory course will explore the Rules of Adventure Motorcycle riding, It will cover off the lecturers background experience so you can see the knowledge is coming from enough experience. The course will help you understand what your own personal goals are for doing Adventure Motorcycle riding, as there are many different reasons people like doing it. Based on that information you will then understand the best Motorcycle Configuration for your own needs, comfort and enjoyment. Adventure Motorcycle riding is an awesome experience and takes you to places and adventures you'd never normally have. Join the fun, get involved and lets explore Adventure Motorcycling together. If you like this free course, there will be more to come, where we will dive into great detail on all aspects of Adventure Motorcycling.
Who this course is for:
- This course fits everyone - from those who have never ridden a motorcycle to those who already ride regularly and wish to improve.
- People wanting to learn the underlying Rules of Adventure Motorcycle riding.
- People wanting to improve their Adventure Motorcycle riding skills and knowledge.
- 02:58What you will learn on the course
- 06:36About the Author
- 05:43Definition of Adventure Motorcycling
- 4 questionsIntroductory Quiz
In my Personal Life: I enjoy Scuba Diving, Adventure Motorcycling, Photography, I'm a Nature lover, Wine Lover, Fun lover, Traveller all in no particular order. I started and ran a Motorcycle Adventure Hiring and Touring Company in Jan 2011 which ran until Feb 2017, renting out adventure motorbikes, routes, accommodation, guided tours, etc. but now I just do a lot of riding in my personal capacity and with friends.
Professional life: Started and founded my own Software Consultancy company in 1986, which I have run ever since. Starting as a Software Developer, then Solution Architect, now Digital Enterprise Architect.