Adobe Photoshop CC For Beginners: Main Features Of Photoshop
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Adobe Photoshop CC
- Use the most used tools in Photoshop
- Edit Photos
- Remove acne in a photo from a persons skin
- Export images at different resolutions
- Export images in different formats
- Work with Vector files
- Apply filter effects
- Remove backgrounds from images
- Draw shapes and designs
- Customize their windows layout
- Isolate parts of an image to apply effects to
- Use the clone tool and magic wand tool to paint or remove parts of an image
- Download a free 30 day trial of Adobe Photoshop off of Adobe's website, or purchase a license from Adobe's website.
Get started with Adobe Photoshop CC today and learn all of the main tools and features; how to edit images, photos and more, all within 1 hour!
This course is an introduction to Adobe Photoshop CC! It will take you from the very beginning of opening Photoshop and learning the various panel windows to importing and working with various images, cleaning up acne in photos, removing objects from images, apply effects, working with vector files, exporting and much more!
You will learn how to:
Use all of the main features of Adobe Photoshop CC
Get started in Photoshop by creating your first project
Navigate through the various panel windows
Work with various images
Clean up acne in photos
Remove unwanted objects from images
Work with vector files
And much more!
Your instructor for this course is Will Bartlett. He is the founder of an established production company in Toronto, has trained over 100,000 people throughout his several creative courses, and has used Photoshop for hundreds of professional projects.
Our team will be available to answer any questions as well as help you with any issues you may come across while making your way through the course.
Even if you don’t have Adobe Photoshop you can still take advantage of this course by downloading a free trial from Adobe's website. All you need to do is create a free account with them, it only takes a minute and you will then be able to start downloading Photoshop.
Get started now with Adobe's photo editing program today to improve your images today!
- This Adobe Photoshop CC course was created for beginners. No prior knowledge of Photoshop is required.
- The Photoshop Course was created with Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners in mind. It's designed to teach you quickly how to manipulate photos to get the results you have efficiently.
- This course is NOT for a professional image editor, or someone who already knows how to use Adobe Photoshop.
In this introduction lesson, your instructor will discuss what you can expect from this course.
In this lecture, you will learn about the various panel windows inside Photoshop. Also, please find the download link to download content if case you'd like to follow along.
In this lecture, we dive into how to work with layers inside Photoshop.
Layer Styles are a powerful way to enhance the look of your layers inside Photoshop, in this lesson, learn how to utilize Layer Styles.
The spot healing tool is a very powerful tool and within just a few clicks, you can achieve great results, such as remove pimples, or acne from someone's face in an image, wrinkles and many more things. You will learn the Spot Healing tool in this lesson.
The Liquify effect inside Photoshop is also another very powerful tool that is used by photo editing professionals all around the world daily to manipulate and reshape parts of an image. This effect is used to make models look perfect in published photos. In this lesson, learn how to quickly reduce the size of someone's chin, or reduce or increase the size of someone's earrings with the Liquify effect.
The content aware tool is one of the most impressive features that come with Photoshop. With a few clicks, it give you the power to extend your images and fill in parts seamlessly so that it looks like that part always was there. In this lesson we dive into learning the Content Aware feature.