Learn After Effects In 2 Hours
What you'll learn
- Create amazing Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects CC 2017
- Create awesome Visual Effects using Adobe After Effects CC 2017
- Do Motion Tracking in Adobe After Effects CC 2017
- Do 3D Camera Tracking in Adobe After Effects CC 2017
- Students will also learn how to work neatly in Adobe After Effects CC 2017
- You will learn Green Screen and Chroma Keying techniques
- You need a copy of Adobe After Effects - Free trial available on Adobe's website
Learn Adobe After Effects In 2 Hours
Have you ever thought of becoming a Motion Graphics Designer or Visual Effects Artist?
Ever wanted to create your own Animations or Cartoons or wanted to know how to create your own amazing Visual Effects?
Well now you can! - In just 2 Hours!
Adobe After Effects is seen as the industry standard when it comes to Motion Graphics, Visual Effects and Animation. During the following two hours you will learn all the basics and even some advanced techniques using this amazing application! Learn these 22 lessons and you will be able to create anything that you can imagine! Good luck and have lots of fun!
What you will learn:
Adobe After Effects CC 2017
01: The After Effects User Interface
02: FX Console - Amazing plugin by Video CoPilot
03: Keeping Things Nice And Tidy
04: Importing Assets In To After Effects
05: Creating Your First Composition In After Effects
06: Working With 2D Layers
07: Working With 3D Layers
08: Adding Effects To Layers
09: Creating Text In After Effects
10: Animation Basics And Keyframes
11: The Pivot Point
12: Layer Parenting
13: All About Solids
14: Null Objects
15: Pre-Composing Layers
16: Rotoscoping And Masking
17: Adjustment Layers
18: Green Screen And Chroma Keying Techniques
19: 2D Motion Tracking
20: 3D Camera Tracking
21: Motion Blur
22: Rendering From After Effects
Are you ready to call yourself a Motion Graphics and Visual Effects Artist?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Adobe After Effects CC 2017
- Anyone who wants to learn Motion Graphics
- Anyone who wants to learn Visual Effects (VFX)
- Anyone who wants to learn Animation
- Anyone who wants to learn After Effects quickly
- Anyone who wants to learn how to add graphics and titles to their YouTube videos
- Anyone who wants to learn how to composite using Adobe After Effects CC 2017
Ruan Lotter is a VFX & 3D Artist, Online Teacher, Music Producer and Author from Cape Town, South Africa. He has worked on many short films and TV commercials for brands such as Hasbro, Lipton, RB, Ryobi and HP doing mostly camera tracking, general 3D work and compositing.
It all started in 1994 when he discovered 3dsmax for DOS! Back then it was called "3D Studio" and that changed everything... A few years later, 3dsmax for Windows was released and the world of online tutorials was born. Ruan instantly started binge watching online tutorials on a website called "3D Buzz" and dove deep into the world of 3D. Over the years he used many different VFX related software such as Adobe After Effects, Maya, Cinema4d, Modo, PFTrack, Boujou and Nuke to name a few and he fell in love with the world of Visual Effects and YouTube became his university of choice.
At the beginning of 2020, after many years of using Maya, he found Blender which quickly became his go-to application for anything 3D or VFX related. In mid 2022 he published his first book "Taking Blender to the Next Level" which is available on Amazon.
He currently works as a VFX Artist & 3D Generalist at Accenture, doing mostly 3D and VFX work on TV and Web content for well known brands.
He also runs a YouTube channel called TunnelvizionTV where he teaches VFX and Motion Graphics using a variety of applications.