Video Editing complete course | Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you'll have learned the full video editing process and you'll independently be able to create a video project from start to end for any kind of platform, including instagram, youtube and tik tok..
- You will get solid foundations of the Adobe Premiere software and its interface, and you'll be familiar with the main video editing terms and concepts.
- The tools and techniques to trim and adjust the video clips through varied and engaging material.
- You'll learn how to stabilise, scale, rotate, position, animate and change the speed of a clip.
- How to add music, sound effects and how to mix your audio.
- How to colour correct and colour grade your video with a polished and professional final look.
- How to create texts, animated graphics with the use of the keyframes and how to create graphic presets.
- How to add captions and subtitles.
- How to export your video in different aspect ratios and formats.
- Get professional tips and tricks throughout the whole course.
- Students should have Adobe Premiere Pro installed on their computers to follow along.
- A minimum of 2GB of free disk space to download the material provides needed to follow the course and practice.
- This course was built on Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 of Creative Cloud, Version 14.0.0 and 14.3.0 on a Mac Computer and it is suitable for Windows users too. The course was updated in June 2021 with Version 15.
- Some knowledge of video making terms and concepts like video resolution, aspect ratio, frames, frame rate, time code.
- Be able to unzip ".ZIP" files for the material provided.
* LAST UPDATE ON 1ST JUNE 2021 *
Whether you want to learn how to edit videos for youtube and the latest social media platforms, or start your video editing career, or simply you want to revise your knowledge of this amazing software, this ultimate and complete Video Editing Course for beginners built with and for Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 CC is what you are looking for.
The course includes more than 14 hours of video content, spread on 18 sections and 115 lectures. Everything you need to know to start with Premiere Pro and to start editing is here.
"This is the course I was waiting for: I am used to other videoediting systems (like Avid for example) and I have been trying to learn Adobe Premiere for years (last January I made another trial) but no course could nail the information in my head, until now! Mariano's course is excellent: it's easy to follow and covers all the necessary aspects of the videoediting, including the initial settings and the organisation of the workflow. It's fab that the material for the exercises is included too! Mariano is a very nice and likeable instructor with a good sense of humour, the lessons are well paced and easy to follow. I would recommend this course to any beginner as well as to professionals like me who find difficult to make the leap to Adobe Premiere." by Cristina Pavesi
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You’ll learn the whole professional video editing process, including how to create and organise projects, how to edit, apply effects and transitions, how to mix your audio, to colour correct and colour grade the video, how to add captions and how to export your final product for the online platforms in different aspect ratios. And of course, we’ll cover the most useful keyboard shortcuts.
IT WILL BE FUN!
We’ll work together on a different project for each section, with different types of footage (all provided) including mini docs, interviews, travel vlogs and sports videos. This will give you the ability to learn different editing styles and to be flexible in your workflow.
At the end of each chapter you will also find a quiz and an exercise to complete on your own. But do not worry, you will also find an exercise review where I complete the same exercise so that you’ll be able to double check your work.
We'll wrap up the course with a final exercise that will revise all the skills learned.
MY PROMISE TO YOU
Once you'll have completed the course, you'll be able to create a video project on your own, from start to end, with professional standards! Enrol now and let's start learning and practicing.
PS: This course was built on Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 of Creative Cloud, Version 14.0.0 and 14.3.0 on a Mac Computer and it is suitable for Windows users too (some commands will be different, please NOTE).
Course UPDATED on 1ST JUNE 2021 with V.15.
For Windows users
If, when importing the material into Premiere Pro, you see some warning board about "._.DS.Store", just keep pressing "OK" and ignore all the files named "._.DS.Store", ".DS.Store" and also the video files starting with "._"
These are only files of reference not needed to follow the course normally.
Who this course is for:
- You are a complete beginner who never approached a video editing software.
- You are starting vlogging and you want to build a youtube channel or create content for social media.
- You're switching from a different video editing software and you need solid and clear foundations of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- You're willing to make video editing your career. This can be the very first mile stone.
- You want to understand the whole video editing process and get professional tips and tricks.
I’m an award winning Content Creator working in the media field since 2005. I've been conceiving creative ideas, directing shoots and video-editing for varied international companies and organisations dedicated to entertainment, travel, music, animations, action sports and lifestyle for my whole career.
I have a background in advertising and graphic design and I gained my film making skills working for a decade for MTV and Sony Pictures, for which I edited and directed hundreds of promos, trailers for movies and all sort of television content.
I'm now a freelance content creator and I share tutorials and camera gear vlogs on my youtube channel too.
My confidence in the social media’s marketing, art direction, motion graphic design and photography is an aspect that enhances my skill set.
Thanks for reading.