Adobe Xd Masterclass - UI / UX Design From Scratch
What you'll learn
- How to use Adobe Xd from scratch
- How to become a ui designer
- How to become a ux designer
- Secrets of a great workflow
- Plan and organize a project
- Secrets of smart design
- Create paper wireframes
- Create a fully customized website design
- Animate your web pages using Adobe Xd
- Create micro interactions
- Adapt your design to make it responsive on different devices
- Share your designs with clients or stakeholders
- Share your designs with developers for code
- Create custom presentations to show off your design
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe's website or look at a video in the course on how to do it.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
Getting into UI / UX design can be difficult because you see all of these examples online, but you don't know where to start, which tools to use and how to organize your work.
Working in Adobe Xd gives you unlimited possibilities because you can create, prototype and share, all in one tool, on Mac or PC, for free.
Hey designer, my name is Alex and in this 20+ hours long masterclass you are going to learn:
Basics of Adobe Xd and what it can do
How to create great design brief
Create website architecture
Draw your wireframes on paper
Then import and create them in Adobe Xd
Create complex designs by adding colors, images and animations
Share those designs with client to get feedback
Create responsive design with multiple sizes
Present your designs in a portfolio
And finally, how to export your assets for developers using industry standards.
This course covers everything you need to know to get started in UI / UX design, or to improve your skills. You don't need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course.
So if you want to improve your skills and productivity, save a lot of time and money on iterations and create designs faster, then I'll see you in the course.
Have a creative day!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it's lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- For anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
- Anybody who wants to learn complex process of website design
For the last 10 years i have designed websites, products and apps for different companies, big and small.
With my wife i have started 3 startup companies and through the process met some amazing people from all over the world.
For the last five years i have created over 500 design products, improved the lives and workflows of over 100.000 designers from around the world.
Now my mission is to improve the lives of others, and to pass on my knowledge back to the community and to all those who want to learn about the amazing worlds of design and business.
Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!