How to Design & Prototype in Adobe XD
- You will require a copy of Adobe XD.
In this Adobe XD (Adobe Experience Design) training course, you will become familiar with all of the tools you need to create awesome app designs. Throughout the course, we’ll be covering the different options available in Adobe XD, with each lesson contributing to us designing an app screen together, step-by-step.
Once you have completed the course, you will confidently be able to transform your own ideas into on-screen designs, and then bring these designs to life, by creating working prototypes that you can share online.
If you get stuck, or have any questions, please let me know and I’ll do my best to help. I look forward to seeing you in the course.
- Web Designers, UI Designers, UX Designers.
- Students interested in learning app design and prototyping.
- Students already familiar with similar Adobe apps, and looking to transition into Adobe XD.
- Creating Artboards
- Lines & Shapes
- Adding Text
- Borders, Fills & Shadows
- The Pen Tool
- Importing & Masking Images
- Importing SVG Files
- Combining Shapes
- Aligning & Positioning Objects
- The Repeat Grid Tool
- Menu Icon
- Location Icon
- Select Icon
- Search Icon
- Options Icon
- Linking Screens & Transitions
- Exporting Assets
- Sharing Prototypes
Daniel White is a professional designer with over 10 years experience, who loves to share his knowledge and expertise, helping aspiring creatives to develop their skills. Since 2010, when Daniel founded his own design studio, he has worked with a variety of clients, delivering projects for branding, print and the web.