Adobe Xd Design Mode Complete Guide and Walkthrough Part 2/3
- Adobe Xd on your machine! it's free and downloadable on Adobe website.
- We learn everything from scratch, so you don't need any experience in this field (Design Programs)
Concepts are one of the most important things to learn when we want to learn a new skill or work with a new tool. When we learn the concepts about something, we reach a strong understanding of that. It's with the help of this understanding that we could do awesome things.
In this course I have tried to walk you through the concepts of features that Adobe Xd has to offer. When I started learning Xd I had no background working with designing programs, and it was my goal to create a course not only for people who have an understanding of designing tools, but also for absolute beginners. The mapping of the course was challenging since I didn't want it to be just a basic course. So I looked at great designer’s work and I decided to narrate the course by analyzing their designs.
So this course is aimed at beginners, whether it's a completely new concept to you or you have some experience working with designing tools, BUT it doesn't mean it's just a basic course.
We go in depth with every tool and feature that adobe xd has to offer in the design mode by analyzing two of the great UI Kits that were made by awesome designers.
After this course, you will be ready to start designing in adobe xd, work with it’s tools and features in the design mode.
You can design websites, mobile apps, social media posts for your instagram or facebook page, and there are way more things to do with this app that you can do.
Designing isn't the only mode that Adobe Xd has, we also have the prototyping Mode in Xd which plays an important role in designing App/Web prototypes and animations. For this course we emphasis on design mode and we don't cover the prototype mode.
By the way, I update the last part of this course, (3/3) whenever a new update for adobe xd is released, so in this way you will be always updated with this course.
Who this course is for:
- People who wants to start a career in design
- This course is made for people who wants to start working with design apps from scratch, with no background on this matter.
- Guys who are coming from PhotoShop, Sketch, ... to work with Xd
- People who want to Design Social Media Posts (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube,...)
- People Who want to design the looks of a website or app
- People who want to Design Posters
- People who want to learn Adobe Xd fast
- 06:56Align features And Making groups
- 06:29Importing Files and Mask with Shape
- 08:52Polygon Tool (Tool Series)
- 10:15Copy-Paste V Duplicate
- 09:25Repeat Grid
- 04:49Ellipse Tool (Tool Series)
- 07:16Line Tool (Tool Series)
- 10:35Pen Tool (Tool Series)
- 08:15Anchor Points for Shapes
- 05:28Boolean Operations
- 04:15Scroll Groups
- 09:25Assets Panel: Colors (Panel Series)
- 04:11Assets Panel: Character Styles (Panel Series)
Hey! I'm Farshad, a junior UI/UX designer.
I always loved designing since I was in high school, I designed prototypes for myself and I really felt great about it. As the time went by i started to work as a SEO engineer and kinda lost my touch with the designing. I wasn't happy, last year i decided to do what i actually love and that meant going back to the roots, Designing. With having almost no background in using designing tools,I started to work with Adobe Xd and it was magical, it was whatever i wanted to have as a teenager designing some prototypes for myself.
I always loved sharing, when at university I taught some of the subjects that I liked to my friends and it really felt good.
It was a while ago, an IT educational website in my country wanted to have a course on User Interface Design, I applied my idea about a course for Adobe Xd and after it was approved I created the course. Thankfully it was a success and I’ve got really good feedback.
It was a great experience because it was the Intersection of two things that i like very much, sharing and designing.
I like helping people get started, and since I’m a junior designer I have a way better understanding about how the mind works when it wants to learn new designing skills.
I want to start my instructor career with a complete walkthrough and guide for people who want to start designing and have no background, hopefully it will be valuable to you.