Adobe XD | Ultimate Guide
What you'll learn
- Setup Creative Cloud Account
- Creative Cloud Plans
- Creative Cloud Web
- Install Adobe XD 2022
- Welcome Page
- Main Menu
- Project #1 - Instagram Story #1
- Project #2 - Instagram Story #2
- Project #3 - Instagram Story #3
- Project #4 - Instagram Story #4
- Project #5 - Instagram Story #5
- Project #6 - Instagram Post #1
- Project #7 - Instagram Post #2
- Project #8 - Instagram Post #3
- Project #9 - Instagram Post #4
- Project #10 - Instagram Post #5
- Project #11 - Twitter Header #1
- Project #12 - Twitter Header #2
- Project #13 - Twitter Header #3
- Project #14 - Twitter Header #4
- Project #15 - Twitter Header #5
- Project #16 - Twitter Post #1
- Project #17 - Twitter Post #2
- Project #18 - Twitter Post #3
- Project #19 - Twitter Post #4
- Project #20 - Twitter Post #5
- Project #21 - Facebook Cover #1
- Project #22 - Facebook Cover #2
- Project #23 - Facebook Cover #3
- Project #24 - Facebook Cover #4
- Project #25 - Facebook Cover #5
- Project #26 - Facebook Post #1
- Project #27 - Facebook Post #2
- Project #28 - Facebook Post #3
- Project #29 - Facebook Post #4
- Project #30 - Facebook Post #5
- Project #31 - YouTube Thumbnail #1
- Project #32 - YouTube Thumbnail #2
- Project #33 - YouTube Thumbnail #3
- Project #34 - YouTube Thumbnail #4
- Project #35 - YouTube Thumbnail #5
- Willingness to learn and Have Fun!
- No Prior Experience Required. Will walk you through the basics to get Adobe Creative Cloud Account with Free Trial
- No Prior Experience Required. Will walk you through how to Install Adobe XD 2022
Hello everyone and welcome to Adobe XD Ultimate Guide 2022.
I'm in instructor Josh Werner and welcome to the course.
In this video we're going to be talking about the importance of Adobe XD and then also the curriculum
that we're going to be covering in this course.
So let's jump into the importance of adobe XD.
So Adobe XD is designed for user experience and user interface.
So what that does is the user interface is the way that something looks, the layout, the design of
an app, a website, even on your TV.
The way that an app is designed for you to interact with video on a streaming service, for example,
that's user interface experience is different.
How do you interact with that?
How do you click on something?
How do you touch something?
If you're using a smartphone or tablet or a touch screen device, how do you interact with that?
That's the user experience.
And so both of these things are important.
And what Adobe XD allows you to do is wireframe or prototype an app, a website, and then use the prototype
to run that application in XD and test it out and see how the experience is.
So you can do the user interface or the design, and then you can also test it with how it would be
with a user experience.
So it's a way for you to do both.
So that's why Adobe XD is important.
Now to the curriculum.
What are we going to be learning in this course?
We're going to be talking about creative cloud plans, why each plan is unique and and where it's best
Like should you use an individual plan, a business plan, a students and teachers plan, or schools
and universities plan, and what each one of those are and which one should use.
Then we're going to talk about how to set up a creative cloud account, and we'll also cover Creative
Cloud Web and how to use that interface to install Adobe XD.
From there, we're going be talking about the welcome page, the main menu and tools, and then we're
going to get into the fun part of the course.
We're going to build from scratch 35 fantastic projects that you're really going to enjoy and it's going
to take your skill to the next level.
It's going to level you up and help you to learn XD through building projects.
So I want to welcome you to Adobe XD Ultimate Guide 2022.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn How to Build Projects with Adobe XD 2022
- Beginners curious about Adobe XD 2022
My courses will help you achieve real results and change your life today. I teach a wide range of topics from Productivity, Design, Video, Web Development and more.
Detailed Step-by-Step Guides with passion and purpose to get you to the next level of your Learning Journey.
One-on-One Support from me that has a passion to help and guide you along your journey.
More about Josh
My Professional background is Video Production and Motion Graphics. I Graduated from Madison Media Institute in 2006. Since then I have produced over 11,000 Projects. I have also spent 10 years in the Audio-Visual Business working as a Video Engineer. Working in Las Vegas and Miami doing thousands of events.
Since 2018, I've been creating online courses with over one million students from around the world have taken. Course topics include everything from Photoshop and Python to Design and Microsoft 365.
Come Learn with me Today.