Adobe Xd Animation - Complete Guide From Icons To UI
What you'll learn
- Adobe Xd
- Become a UI Designer
- Secrets Of Great Workflow
- Plan And Organize A Project
- Secrets Of Smart Design
- Design A Mobile App
- Prototype A Mobile App
- Prepare Designs For Development
- Secrets of simple animations
- Layer menagement
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe's website.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- No previous animation experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
Animating your UI design is important because it shows your thinking and process better then just a static image.
Showing your clients animated design is going to help them understand it better and speed up the process dramatically.
Animating in Adobe Xd is simple because the app is free, easy to learn and all in one tool.
Hi there my name is Alex and in this course you will learn:
Differences between UI animations
How to animate Icons, Buttons, Forms, Text, Sliders, Charts, Effects and More
Then apply that knowledge to plan, draw and create wireframes
Add images, icons and shadows to create a design
Use the techniques you learned to create prototypes
Share the work with your client to get feedback
And finally how to export your assets for developers
You don't need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course. All you need is an interest in UI animation and you will do well by the end of this course.
Through this course you will also learn about important resources which you can use in your work, that will save you hours and sometimes even months of your projects. Hours that you can charge extra for, while keeping your free time.
So what are you waiting for? Click enroll and i'll see you in class.
Have a creative day!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in UI animation
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it's lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- For anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
- People wanting to add animations to their UI designs
For the last 10 years i have designed websites, products and apps for different companies, big and small.
With my wife i have started 3 startup companies and through the process met some amazing people from all over the world.
For the last five years i have created over 500 design products, improved the lives and workflows of over 100.000 designers from around the world.
Now my mission is to improve the lives of others, and to pass on my knowledge back to the community and to all those who want to learn about the amazing worlds of design and business.
Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!