Adobe Xd - UI / UX Design, Prototype And Getting A Job
What you'll learn
- Adobe Xd
- Become a UI Designer
- Become a UX Designer
- Secrets Of Great Workflow
- Plan And Organize A Project
- Secrets Of Smart Design
- Design A Mobile App
- Prototype A Mobile App
- Prepare Designs For Development
- Share Your Work
- How To Get Inspired
- How To Work With Clients
- How To Find A Job
- Different Job Positions And Roles
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe's website or look at a video in the course on how to do it.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
Get into the amazing world of UI / UX design using Adobe Xd, amazing tool which will help you, design, prototype, present and collaborate with your clients. Learn how to get one of the most popular jobs in the design market right now.
Hey there my name is Aleksandar and in this course you will learn:
Basics of Adobe Xd
Design Tools it offers
Prototyping tools to bring your designs to life
How to work with different files
Design process and it's importance
Create a complex iOS mobile app
Export your designs
Working with clients and developers
Share your work and gain exposure
Find a job that is a right fit for you
You don't need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course. All you need is an interest of this field and you will do well by the end of this course.
Through this course you will also learn about important resources which you can use in your work, that will save you hours and sometimes even months of your projects. Hours that you can charge extra for, while keeping your free time.
So what are you waiting for? Click that button and i'll see you in the course.
Have a creative day!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it's lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- For anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
For the last 10 years i have designed websites, products and apps for different companies, big and small.
With my wife i have started 3 startup companies and through the process met some amazing people from all over the world.
For the last five years i have created over 500 design products, improved the lives and workflows of over 100.000 designers from around the world.
Now my mission is to improve the lives of others, and to pass on my knowledge back to the community and to all those who want to learn about the amazing worlds of design and business.
Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!