Adobe RoboHelp HTML Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Create, generate, distribute and maintain a RoboHelp HTML project.
- A fairly recent version of RoboHelp HTML should be installed. A trial version should work just fine.
- A basic understanding of the Microsoft Windows operating system and how to navigate the Windows File system.
In this course you will learn how to effectively create, modify, generate and distribute a complete and functional information delivery system; containing Images, working Hyperlinks, a Table of Contents, an Index and a Glossary.
While this course demonstrates using Adobe RoboHelp HTML version 11, the student should be equally successful using earlier versions, such as 7, 8, 9 or 10.
Different assets such as projects, an image and a text file are provided to help facilitate the process.
There are over three hours of instructional video included that guide you from the ground up. From nothing but an idea to a polished output that you can actually use once finished.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for someone new to using Adobe RoboHelp HTML or someone that has been away from RoboHelp for a while and may need a refresher.
- If you already know the basics of using Adobe RoboHelp HTML and are looking for more advanced and in depth training, this course is not for you.
Rick Stone is an Adobe Certified Expert, Adobe Certified Instructor and an Adobe Community Professional for the Adobe RoboHelp and Adobe Captivate products.
Rick was also part of the Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) program for help technology for a number of years. Unfortunately, the program was dissolved.
Rick has successfully facilitated hundreds of classes on these products since 2005, and consulted on thousands of projects.
Prior to entering the world of training, Rick was a power user of RoboHelp since 1992 and has been involved with Captivate since 2005.
Rick lives in Kansas City, MO with is wife and two furry children that like to create a daily "dogstacle course".