Beginner Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Tutorial
What you'll learn
- Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- 71 lectures (5.25 hours of content) teaching you importing video media, basic edits, transitions, sount settings, exporting and compressing, and much more!
- Suitable for beginner media editors and ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
In this Adobe Premiere CS5 for Beginner's tutorial, expert Phil Hawkins teaches beginning video editors how to use Adobe Premiere to create excellent videos. By taking this video tutorial, you will learn how to setup Premiere CS5 to make it easier to manage its many workspaces. Phil then teaches you how to import your video media, create basic edits, transitions and manage your sound settings. You will learn how to compress and export your finished product, as well as many techniques for making everyday editing in Adobe Premiere CS5 quick and easy.
Phil Hawkins makes learning this robust video editing software program easy, fun and simple to follow from step to step. By the completion of these training videos, you will be fully capable of creating high quality videos, from short family clips to full length commercials, and even movies!
Infinite Skills is a Canadian based company who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by trained educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.