How to Create Videos using Adobe Premiere Rush
What you'll learn
- Adobe Premiere Rush.
- Video Editing - no previous experience necessary! You will be able to edit videos after this course.
- Edit an entire video from scratch.
- Import your own video, trim, duplicate and delete video footage.
- Adding music/soundtrack.
- Adjust audio in your clips, including auto-ducking music.
- Adding transitions to clips.
- Understand how to work with layers in video.
- Color-grading (color correct), using built-in presets, creating your own presets and manually applying color treatment to your videos.
- Adding text/titles to videos - using free MOGRT (motion-graphic templates) from Adobe Stock. Beautiful titles, lower-thirds and much more.
- How to adjust speed: speed up, slow down & speed-ramping.
- Change the sequence orientation: landscape, portrait & square
- How to resize clips (create a montage).
- Export your videos - mp4 format, including 4K quality.
- Download Adobe Premiere Rush for free via your desktop or mobile.
- No previous experience required.
- Premiere Rush is part of the Premiere Pro Video pro family tool. It has an impressive range of capabilities similar to Premiere Pro.
- There are sample video files you can download - exact same files used in the course. It is recommended that you practice as demonstrated so you can apply your skills and learn how to use Premiere Rush.
If you're looking for a tool to kick-start your video editing journey, look no further. Chances are you've heard of Premiere Pro. Premiere Rush is Adobe's newest addition to the video pro family and what sets Premiere Rush apart is, it is also available on mobile devices.
If you're contemplating learning Premiere Pro, take a look at Premiere Rush first!
More and more people are capturing video on their mobile device, which is why Adobe has released a tool where you can start editing on your mobile and finish editing your project on your desktop. What's even better is, because it is an Adobe product, it has integrations with Premiere Pro, so if you want to take your projects further, you can open your Rush projects in Premiere Pro. Best of all, Premiere Rush is FREE!
If you've been contemplating learning how to edit videos, look no further. In this course, you will be able to download the same video files used in the tutorials and follow along. No video editing experience is necessary.
Whether you're an Influencer, Vlogger, YouTuber, aspiring film-maker or just someone who wants to learn how to edit videos, you've come to the right place. This course will give you a jump-start to the world of video editing and equip you with the skills required to create beautiful, high quality professional videos.
About the tutor:
Rosie Sue is Adobe’s New Zealand-based Solution Consultant. For over three years Rosie has worked closely with the country's largest organisations, fostering creativity and inspiring best practice design workflows. She runs workshops and offers product training on a range of Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
Rosie has a YouTube channel with educational content, which has over 300,000+ views. She is also an influencer on Adobe's Education resource site, the Education Exchange.
Who this course is for:
- No video experience necessary.
- Anyone wanting to edit videos.
- People who want to easily edit videos for social media - Influencers, Bloggers, Vloggers.
- People who want to create YouTube videos.
- Marketers, Designers, Corporates who want to make videos for their organisation.
- Tutors looking for a platform and tool to use to create teaching material.
- Educators who want to create video for lesson plans.
- Amateur film-makers.
- Anybody who want to create videos!
Rosie Sue is Adobe’s New Zealand-based Creative Cloud Solution Consultant. For over four years Rosie has worked closely with the country's largest organisations, fostering creativity and inspiring best practice design workflows. Rosie is Adobe’s NZ primary technical resource for the sales and marketing teams, supporting Adobe’s applications in Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign and Premiere Pro (to name a few). Her engagements are highly technical in nature and presentations are always designed to inspire and delight, with a focus on customers specific use cases and needs.
Rosie is also a Content Creator. Her YouTube channel currently has over 400,000+ views and she is an influencer on Adobe's Education resource site, the Education Exchange. Rosie has also published two online courses on Udemy and has over 700+ students enrolled as of December 2021. Rosie's Premiere Rush course is ranked the top 3% of all courses — and instructors — and has been selected for Udemy for Business. Thousands of big names, including Adidas, Barclays, General Mills, Pinterest, Lyft, and Volkswagen choose Udemy for Business to upskill their workforce and drive learning forward.
To learn more about Rosie, you can visit her website (link under the profile photo).