Adobe Premiere Pro Projects Guide
What you'll learn
- Setup Creative Cloud Account
- Creative Cloud Plans
- Creative Cloud Web
- Install Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
- Project #1 - Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 Promo Video
- Project #2 - Adobe After Effects 2022 Promo Video
- Project #3 - Adobe Photoshop 2022 Promo Video
- Willingness to learn and Have Fun!
- No Prior Experience Required. Will walk you through the basics to get Adobe Creative Cloud Account with Free Trial
- No Prior Experience Required. Will walk you through how to Install Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
Have you always wanted to learn how to Edit Video but don't know where to start?
Would you like to make amazing Videos and bring your ideas to life?
Then Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 Projects is for you!
Hi, I’m your instructor Josh Werner and I’ll be leading you through this course.
Video Editing is an in-demand skill in 2022.
The course begins with the basics.
I'll take you through everything you need to know to start Editing Videos like an expert.
You'll learn all the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro 2022.
This is great for students starting or for Video Editors that need a refresher course on Adobe Premiere Pro 2022.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn
Feel Free to look through the course description and checkout some of my preview videos
The course is packed with over 3 hours of hands-on tutorials
What you will Learn:
02. Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 - Plans
05. Students & Teachers
06. Schools & Universities
03. Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 - Account Setup
09. Setup Account
10. Creative Cloud Web
04. Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 Setup
13. Install Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
05. Project #1 - Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 Promo Video
16. Download Project Files
17. Create New Project
18. Create New Sequence
19. Import Project Files
20. Organize Files
21. Review Videos
22. Add Video to Sequence
23. Add Graphics to Sequence
24. Add Music to Sequence
25. Preview Final Sequence
26. Render Final Sequence
27. Export Sequence to Media Encoder
28. Render Sequence in Media Encoder
29. View Final Promo
06. Project #2 - Adobe After Effects 2022 Promo Video
32. Download Project Files
33. Create New Project
34. Create New Sequence
35. Import Project Files
36. Organize Files
37. Review Videos
38. Add Video to Sequence
39. Add Graphics to Sequence
40. Add Music to Sequence
41. Preview Final Sequence
42. Render Final Sequence
43. Export Sequence to Media Encoder
44. Render Sequence in Media Encoder
45. View Final Promo
07. Project #3 - Adobe Photoshop 2022 Promo Video
48. Download Project Files
49. Create New Project
50. Create New Sequence
51. Import Project Files
52. Organize Files
53. Review Videos
54. Add Video to Sequence
55. Add Graphics to Sequence
56. Add Music to Sequence
57. Preview Final Sequence
58. Render Final Sequence
59. Export Sequence to Media Encoder
60. Render Sequence in Media Encoder
61. View Final Promo
63. Thank You
So what are you waiting for? I look forward to going through course with you I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn How to Build Projects with Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
- Beginners curious about Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
My courses will help you achieve real results and change your life today. I teach a wide range of topics from Productivity, Design, Video, Web Development and more.
Detailed Step-by-Step Guides with passion and purpose to get you to the next level of your Learning Journey.
One-on-One Support from me that has a passion to help and guide you along your journey.
More about Josh
My Professional background is Video Production and Motion Graphics. I Graduated from Madison Media Institute in 2006. Since then I have produced over 11,000 Projects. I have also spent 10 years in the Audio-Visual Business working as a Video Engineer. Working in Las Vegas and Miami doing thousands of events.
Since 2018, I've been creating online courses with over one million students from around the world have taken. Course topics include everything from Photoshop and Python to Design and Microsoft 365.
Come Learn with me Today.