Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Essentials Training Course
What you'll learn
- Learn how to edit a video interview
- Learn how to edit a wedding video
- Learn how to edit a short documentary
- Learn how to edit social media advertising videos for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Youtube Stories
- Learn how to edit YouTube ‘how to’ videos
- Learn how to edit talking head footage mixed with screencasts and voiceovers
- Learn the difference between After Effects & Premiere Pro
- How to add import video your Premiere Pro Project
- Color grading video using LUTs & Looks
- Create video transitions
- Add animated text & lower thirds
- How to export video for social media, Youtube & film.
- How to organize your video editing footage like a Pro
- Where to find free music & video
- Video effects like Cinema effects, Black & White, Film Grain, Vignettes, Orange & Teal effect.
- How to speed up Premiere Pro so it doesn't run slow while editing.
- Work with transition & video effects presets and templates.
- Master Lumerti Color
- Removing echo, background noise like fans, aircon & fridge hum
- Looping background music
- Syncing aligning video & audio automatically
- Animating using keyframes
- Mastering the Essentials Graphics panel
- How to work with HD & 4K video
- Understanding of Frames per second (FPS), aspect ratios & codecs
- How to create motion graphic
- How to work with high frame rates
- How to work with B-Roll
- Zooming in & out with screen capture video & voice over audio
- Green Screen
- Change images into videos
- The ULTIMATE Premiere Pro shortcuts
- No video editing or Premiere Pro knowledge is necessary
- You will need the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro installed on your computer.
Hi there, my name is Daniel Walter Scott and I am an Adobe Certified Instructor.
I am here to help you learn Adobe Premiere Pro and to show you the tools you need to become a successful video editor.
Premiere Pro is the industry standard used by professional designers to create stunning, high class videos and, after completing this course, you too can become a confident, skilful and efficient creator of stunning videos.
This course is aimed at people who are completely new to Premiere Pro.
"I've purchased some of Daniel's courses in the past. I like his teaching style. This course is excellent so far. I've taken a number of Premiere Pro courses and this one is the best so far. - Larry Farr"
If you are self taught using Premiere, this course will show you techniques you never dreamed were necessary or possible and will show you efficiencies to help speed up your workflow.
The course covers many topics - all of them on a step-by-step basis. We will use real world video editing examples to work through:
A wedding video
A short documentary
Social media advertising videos
YouTube ‘how to’ videos
Talking head footage mixed with screencasts and voiceovers
We will work with text, animation, motion gfx, special effects and we will add music to our video.
"The flow, pace and direction of this course are exactly what I'm looking for. I've taken other courses that left me lost, or weren't going in the direction in terms of learning that I wanted to go. This course is exactly what I'm looking for, and Dan is the best instructor I've experienced. A bit of humor, easy to follow, easy to learn. - Tim Weatherall"
We will learn how to do colour correction, colour balancing and also how to create amazing video transitions within our movie.
Technical ‘guru’ topics such as HD v 4K, frames per second, exporting work, fixing up bad audio, balancing and synching audio will all become manageable tasks for you.
Best of all...I will show you amazing shortcuts and techniques to speed up your workflow.
"I absolutely love this class from Daniel Walter Scott! If you haven't figured it out yet, Daniel is the best instructor on Udemy and instructor on the internet. I couldn't recommend this course and all his courses enough. - Brad Boggs"
Throughout the course we will work on mini projects and I will be suggesting assignments which will add value to your portfolio.
Start your Premiere Pro training now and fast track your career as a video editor.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suited for people that don't have any experience with editing video or Premiere Pro. We start right at the beginning.
- Anyone who wants to start using Premiere Pro in their career or as a hobbie.
- Social media marketers
- Total beginners
- If you are self taught using Premiere Pro this course is perfect for you too. You'll learn the 'right way' of working.
Sharing is who I am, and teaching is where I am at my best, because I've been on both sides of that equation, and getting to deliver useful training is my meaningful way to be a part of the creative community.
I've spent a long time watching others learn, and teach, to refine how I work with you to be efficient, useful and, most importantly, memorable. I want you to carry what I've shown you into a bright future.
I have a wife (a lovely Irish girl) and kids. I have lived and worked in many places (as Kiwis tend to do) – but most of my 14+ years of creating and teaching has had one overriding theme: bringing others along for the ride as we all try to change the world with our stories, our labours of love and our art.
I'm a certified Adobe instructor (ACI) in Ireland. I'm also an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and have completed the Adobe Certified Associate training (ACA). And I don't just do Adobe. Remember, media is a very broad term – digital blew out the borders, so we are all constantly learning.
I've been teaching for 14+ years. I come from being a media designer and content creator – so I understand exactly where you're at now. I've been there. I love this stuff. Print, digital publishing, web and video. I can see how it all connects. And I can see how we can share those connections.
I built Bring Your Own Laptop in Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & online. I have a great team working with me to keep BYOL at the top of Adobe and digital media training. I understand business, I have one – so I know how important it is to get it right and make it work for you.
Now my focus is on Udemy. It's my mission to bring you the best training for digital media on Udemy.
Daniel Walter Scott