Adobe Premiere Pro Ultimate Guide
What you'll learn
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 Plans
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 Account Setup
- Install Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
- Welcome Page
- Build a Project While Learning the Interface
- Main Menu
- Project #1 - Adobe Premiere Pro | Ultimate
- Project #2 - Adobe After Effects | Ultimate
- Project #3 - Adobe Photoshop | Ultimate
- Project #4 - Adobe After Effects | Basics
- Project #5 - Adobe After Effects | Projects
- Project #6 - Adobe Premiere Pro | Basics
- Project #7 - Adobe Premiere Pro | Projects
- Project #8 - Adobe Photoshop | Basics
- Project #9 - Adobe Photoshop | Projects
- Project #10 - Adobe Illustrator | Basics
- Project #11 - Adobe Illustrator | Projects
- Project #12 - Adobe Illustrator | Ultimate
- Project #13 - Adobe Creative Cloud | Basics
- Project #14 - Adobe Creative Cloud | Projects
- Project #15 - Adobe Creative Cloud | Ultimate
- Project Management
- Project #16 - Introduction
- Project #17 - Plans
- Project #18 - Setup Account
- Project #19 - Adobe Illustrator 2022 Setup
- Project #20 - Welcome Page
- Project #21 - Main Menu
- Project #22 - Workspaces
- Project #23 - Panels
- Project #24 - Preferences
- Project #25 - Tools
- Project #26 - Ending
- File Management - Bundle Adobe Illustrator 2022 | Basics
- Adobe Illustrator 2022 | Projects - Production Setup
- Project #27 - Introduction
- Project #28 - Project #1 - Logo
- Project #29 - Project #2 - Business Card
- Project #30 - Project #3 - Envelope
- Willingness to learn and Have Fun!
- No Prior Experience Required. Will walk you through the basics to get Adobe Creative Cloud Account with Free Trial
- No Prior Experience Required. Will walk you through how to Install Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
Hello everyone and welcome to Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 Ultimate Guide.
In this video, we're going to go over a course overview of what we're going to be learning throughout the course.
So in Section two, we're going to be covering creative cloud plans.
So we'll cover individuals, business students and teachers and schools and universities.
Then we'll learn how to set up a free creative cloud account.
Next, we'll work on Adobe Creative Cloud Web and learn how to install Adobe Premiere Pro 2022.
From there, we'll learn about the welcome page, which you can see right here.
Welcome to Premiere Pro and we'll talk about how to create a new project, how to open a project home.
Learn New Team Project, New Team Project Open Premiere Rush Project.
How to Search.
See what's new in Premiere Pro.
And how to check out our account.
Then we'll build out a simple project.
Now, this is the final project that I built right here, which is project number 30.
And what I'll do is I'll open up.
Uh, let's do introduction.
So you can see that.
And what I'll do is once we open this up.
We'll talk about what we're going to be learning throughout the course.
So we're going to cover the main menu up here.
So file at it, clip sequence markers, graphics and titles, view window and help.
And then inside of the Window menu, we're going to learn about workspaces.
So all panels, assembly, audio captions and graphics, color editing effects, learning libraries,
mental logging and production review how to Reset.
I save layout how to save changes to a workspace, how to save as a new workspace and how to edit workspaces
and how to import workspaces from projects.
So we'll cover all of that in depth.
Then we'll talk about all of these panels and what they do inside of Premiere Pro and why they're why
are they important to use?
And this is where the basic project comes in.
We're going to be using content that's already inside of after effects, not aftereffects, but Premiere
Pro, and we'll build out a sample project with that going over all of these tools and interfaces,
then we'll talk about preferences.
So we'll cover all of these preferences right here and learn how we can use the preferences to customize
the premiere pro application experience custom to what you want.
Then from there we're going to learn about tools.
So we'll cover all of these tools here.
And again, we'll be building on a basic project.
It won't be this project that you see here, but it will be a basic project with content that's already
inside of Not After Effects, but Premiere Pro.
Okay, then we're going to get to the bread and butter of the course, which is production.
And what we're going to do is we're going to learn how to create a production.
And you can see here there's four projects in this production.
If I close that production out, okay, and then I open up project number 24, that's going to open
up my other production, which has roughly about ten projects in there.
And we're going to learn how to organize our projects inside of a production.
Where basically what that is, is as you're putting multiple projects in one area, which in and premiere
pro, they call that a production which I think is a brilliant idea and a great tool for people that
have a lot of projects to do.
It's a simple way to organize your projects in one spot.
And once we're done with all those projects, we're going to build 30 projects from scratch.
And we're also going to utilize my website, which is learn tech project files dot com.
And we're going to learn.
With Premiere Pro Projects, and I'll show you kind of an overview of all the projects that we're going
to be building.
We're going to use this website Learn Tech Project Files dot com to download the source files for each
one of those projects, and we'll do them individually.
It's going to be a lot of fun.
It'll take a little bit of time, but it'll be a lot of fun.
So get excited about that.
And once we do those 30 projects, then we'll wrap everything up with the summary and the thank you
And with that, I want to thank you so much for watching and I'll see you in the next video.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn How to Build Project with Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
- Beginners curious about Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
Why are 1,200,000+ students enrolled in my online courses?
1) I teach with passion and purpose! Every course is delivered with my students in mind.
2) My courses will help you achieve real results and change your life today
3) My dedication to teaching online.
► Try enrolling in a course with me and see for yourself ◄
About Learn Tech Plus:
Josh Werner is an online instructor, entrepreneur, and Multimedia Specialist.
Learn Tech Plus is a Leader in the E-Learning Industry with Premium Courses.
The Founder of Learn Tech Plus, Josh Werner, is an Online Instructor with more than 1,200,000+ students from around the world.
Josh has an Associates Degree in Video and Motion Graphics from Madison Media Institute in Madison, WI. I Spent 10 Years working in the Audio-Visual Industry working as a Video Engineer. Lived and Worked in Las Vegas and Miami. Toured all over the country doing events from Chicago to Miami to Los Angeles and everywhere in between. During my time in the Audio-Visual Industry I utilized my skills using a variety of software and applications. With over 16 Years of Experience using Adobe, Google, Microsoft and Apple Software.
My greatest passion is Video Production. I also have a love for Full Stack Web Development.
Learn Tech Plus is the place for Online Learning. With Premium Courses and 1,200,000+ Students Worldwide. Come Learn with me Today!
Learn Tech Plus