Master Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Discover new features in Adobe Photoshop Elements 14.
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files.
- Discover how to import images and optimize your organization with catalogs.
- Get a comprehensive overview of the Photoshop Elements workspace.
- Apply professional image editing and correction techniques to get incredible results.
- Sort and organize large collections to easily keep track of your images.
- Discover how to make retouches, composite images, and add text.
- Learn how to effectively create photo slideshows and other projects.
- Learn the essentials of using layers, one of the keys to enhancing your Photoshop skills.
- Learn practical retouching and enhancement techniques for your photos.
- Find out how to apply various styles and effects to your photos.
- Learn how to convert an image to black and white.
- Learn how to create special projects to share your creations with your friends and family.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 for PC or Mac
Everything you need to turn ordinary photos into impressive masterpieces
- Whopping 15 Hours of Expert Instruction
- More than 120 Individual Video Tutorials
- Course starts right at the very beginning
- Everything is explained in clear detail
- Full coverage of basic functions in Photoshop Elements 14
- How to use Photoshop Organizer efficiently
- Where to get great content
- Printing your photos so they look professional
- Working miracles with the Editor
- Speeding your projects with Quick Mode
- Practical retouching and enhancing techniques
- Includes exercise files to practice what you’ve learned
Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 For Beginners
We've all seen amazing photos of models, natural scenes, and events that look absolutely perfect. Somebody will say "It's been Photoshopped!" Now you can have the advanced skills required to use Photoshop Elements 14 like a pro. This big 15 hour course starts right at the very beginning showing you how to download the software and get it going. Then we carefully walk you through each and every step toward becoming a true Photoshop power user. Use these skills for your job, your hobby, or even start a new business.
Many Photoshop courses are designed for people who have some experience using the application. While this course will be very useful to students with experience, it was designed for the person who has never worked with Photoshop before and knows nothing about it.
Contents and Overview
This course starts right at the very beginning with how to get PSE14 and install it. We review what is different in Elements 14 so those who have worked with the previous version can fast forward to the new functions they need to understand. In Chapter 2 you learn start up, the all important keyboard shortcuts that will greatly speed your work, and how to get answers using Help. We also set up your preferences so you can customize PSE 14 for your use.
Next you learn how to use Quick Start. That is the perfect way for the beginner to see impressive results. This includes an exercise where you create a slide show worthy of a professional presentation. Next we learn the many functions of The Organizer including catalogs, media browser, timelines, instant fix, image properties and much more.
We cover Acquiring Content and Printing before getting to the heart of PSE 14: The Editor. This is where you learn how to create a workspace and manipulate your content for desired results. Later we look at editing in Expert Mode. Along the way we study the often used Quick Mode where you can instantly remove red eyes, add effects, textures, frames, and auto smart tone.
As you progress we study Guided Editing where you resize photos and perform guided edits on image properties. Later we work on filters, lighting, adding text, text effects, color effects and much more as we advance through the massive 15 hours of instruction that take you through every detail of Photoshop Elements 14.
What people are saying:
“Excellent course. Well worth the money. The only complaint is that the sound seemed to get very soft sometime. Had to adjust the volume. I would still recommend this course.” -Nancy Hinzmann
“I am familiar with PSE back to version 6, skipping versions, but usually used 8 or 10. So, I thought I'd skip 'basics' and jump along to the editing. Sure glad I didn't do that because I've learned so much more than I 'thought' I already knew - not true, I learned many things I didn't know or wasn't aware of. Only the memory doesn't work so well these senior days, so I'm going back for reviews as needed. Onward! “–Trish Satkofsky
“This course is specific on how to correct issues plus it is easier to understand rather than some of the instruction books that seem to talk above my head.” -Susan Kross
Who this course is for:
- This is course is for anyone new to Photoshop Elements or upgrading from an older version of Photoshop Elements.
- Hobbyist photographers.
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 8,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 575,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.