Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & 14 Mastery Course
What you'll learn
- Discover new features in Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and 14.
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files.
- Discover how to import images and optimize your organization with catalogs.
- Get a comprehensive overview of the Photoshop Elements workspace.
- Apply professional image editing and correction techniques to get incredible results.
- Sort and organize large collections to easily keep track of your images.
- Discover how to make retouches, composite images, and add text.
- Learn how to effectively create photo slideshows and other projects.
- Learn the essentials of using layers, one of the keys to enhancing your Photoshop skills.
- Learn practical retouching and enhancement techniques for your photos.
- Find out how to apply various styles and effects to your photos.
- Learn how to convert an image to black and white.
- Learn how to create special projects to share your creations with your friends and family.
- Learn how to turn your photos into masterpieces.
- Learn the basics of using layers, one of the keys to enhancing your Photoshop skills.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 or 14 for PC or Mac
Everything thing you need to know to use Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and 14 like a pro.
In the Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & 14 Mastery Course, we combined 2 popular Adobe Photoshop Elements courses into one comprehensive bundle consisting of 30 hours of training.
Watch as your professional trainer shows you how to navigate the Adobe Photoshop Elements interface and introduces you to its enhanced features. Learn basic techniques for photo correction in addition to more advanced topics. Discover practical tips and tricks for retouching and enhancing images such as correcting skin blemishes and teeth color, clearing red eyes, using filters, fixing lighting exposure, and much more.
Get ready to make your photos look incredible!
- An incredible 30 Hours of expert instruction
- Includes 200 individual video tutorials
- Includes training for Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and 14
- Learn how to use Photoshop Organizer efficiently
- Discover how to import your great content into Photoshop
- Printing your photos so they look professional
- Work magic with the Editor
- Learn practical retouching and enhancing techniques
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files
What people are saying:
“Fantastic introduction to PSE. I was a complete novice to Photoshop, and having struggled trying to understand it i decided to try an on line course. A few free Udemy courses assumed you knew about the principles already, so i wasn't getting a proper grounding. This course answered all my needs!! The lecturer worked at 'my pace' and taught in a way that made it easy to understand and learn. Thanks for a Great Course.”- Peter Tripp
“I have always wanted to learn PSE! I enthusiastically bought the program and a book to teach myself with no problem, but learning it on my own just didn't work. The program is just too overwhelming for a solo mission. The instructor has a pleasant voice and speaks clearly. Menu items and screens are explained in an orderly fashion that you can actually remember. I'm still taking the class and really like that I can go back and review something if I forget how to do it. Another thing I appreciate is the professionalism of the instructor. He is fast paced but then again very easy to follow along.”- Penny Owings
“Clear, beautifully spoken and right to the point. I love PSE but find it a challenge to keep up with all with the changes to the bells and whistles during upgrades. Simon Sez IT makes it so much easier” - John De Coque
“This course does just what I said in the title, provides a solid foundation for using Elements 10. I've been using Photoshop but I would always seem to run into problems performing some of the tasks i was interested in. This course has provided me the most useful instructions i have come across. Laid out with thorough, well-illustrated and easily understood lessons. This is the first course that I have ever used from Simon Sez, but I will certainly consider trying others. Thanks! - D.C. Davis
Who this course is for:
- This is course is for anyone new to Photoshop Elements or upgrading from an older version of Photoshop Elements.
- Hobby photographers.
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 9,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 750,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.