A Complete Guide to Adobe Photoshop Tools
What you'll learn
- Understand the various sets of tools and sub tools in the tools panel
- Get to know the relevant short cut keys for each tool
- Understand the various options that each tool has on its own dynamic options panel
- Know the right instance to use a specific tool
- A copy of Adobe Photoshop CS6 Installed
- A Notebook! Since there are tons of things a tool can do and you might have to jot them down
- An Enthusiastic Mindset :)
Adobe Photoshop CS6 is a widely used application mainly for editing images. The key components that you need to know in order to get started with it is understanding its interface and its tools panel. This course gives you a comprehensive guide of how to use each and every single tool in the tools panel. You will get hands on experience on how to use each tool and its various options and whats the best tool that fits a given instance.
There are nearly 70 tools in the tools panel of Adobe Photoshop CS6 and you will be learning 99% of those tools categorized as follows:
- Selection Tools
- Crop and Slice Tools
- Measuring Tools
- Retouching Tools
- Painting Tools
- Drawing and Type Tools
- Navigation Tools
There is still a long way to go as a Photoshop User but i'll ensure that you are in the right path to become a PRO in Adobe Photoshop!
Also don't forget to catch up with my Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Web Designers Course if you are interested.
Who this course is for:
- Totally new to Adobe Photoshop or been using it for a while, this course is worthwhile taking to boost up your skills
- Suitable for any photoshop user who needs to improve in the knowledge of the tools panel
- Suitable for those who are curious to know the extra features a tool has apart from its default
Hi, I am from Sri Lanka and I live in Dubai, UAE. I graduated with First Class Honours Degree in Computing from Buckinghamshire New University UK. I took up the post of IT Trainer in 2010 and have been training people from various different countries since then. I have a particular love for training and my main focus is to help trainees around the world to leverage their knowledge by applying the skills to a meaningful goal.
My primary focus of trainings are:
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013
- Adobe Suite CS5/CS6
- Crypto Investments and Trading