Mastering Adobe Photoshop CC
- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn How To Master Photoshop CC
- Take Your Creativity To The Next Level
- Practical real-life lessons that are essential for the creative professional.
- Complete working files for you to follow along at your own pace.
- PC or Mac
In this Adobe Photoshop CC training course from Infinite Skills, you will learn how to use the worlds most popular graphics and photo editing software. This training is designed for the absolute beginner, and you will learn Photoshop from the ground up, with no prior experience required.
This training course breaks down the features and tools of Photoshop CC into easily understood parts, increasing your ability to understand and retain the information. You will learn how to: organize your files using Adobe Bridge, work with Camera Raw images, create and manage color in an image, utilize layers in Photoshop and work with filters. Andy shows you how to use tools such as dodge and burn, the magic wand, brushes, cloning and healing, and even Type in Photoshop. With almost 13 hours of instruction in this Photoshop CC tutorial, you will learn more than can be possibly listed here!
By the time you have completed this video based training for Adobe Photoshop CC, you will be familiar with the tools available to you in this graphics editing and creation software, and how to apply them to your own projects. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
- Creative professionals who need to build a solid understanding of working with Adobe Photoshop in a creative environment whether they wish to output to print, web or video.
- Beginners to Photoshop who wish to learn the fundamentals of digital image editing, manipulation and correction.
- Photographers who want to gain the skills to alter, enhance and correct photographs. Essential for Photographers who prefer to work in the RAW image format.