Photoshop CC 2019 for Beginners: Master Photoshop Essentials
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- New Features of Adobe Photoshop CC 2018
- Understanding the UI of Photoshop
- You will learn how to use Photoshop effectively.
- How to retouch the images and make it ready for web and print.
- How to digitally paint in Photoshop using custom and default brushes.
- Creating Amazing text effects and shapes.
- Understanding different size in Photoshop
- Learn about Layers in Photoshop
- Learn how to you use Shapes
- Learn about selection of different images with different techniques
- Nothing special you have Personal Computer or Laptop.
- Adobe Photoshop has to be installed in your Machine.
Welcome to Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 for Beginners course. In this course I be helping students to learn creative designs, retouching images,clipping, cropping, different techniques of selection and digital painting.
Adobe Photoshop is one of the world's most powerful software. Nearly every computer user definitely knows about Photoshop in some way. Ever wonder how Photographers use Photoshop for retouching and How designers use Photoshop for web and app designing and how digital artists design textures, make concept digital painting, digital portrait and landscape? If no, then this course if for you. While being a professional Computer Graphic designer I have decide to cover all these topic in this course “Adobe Photoshop CC for beginners” where we will be guiding your all topics with easy steps and techniques.
- Those who are recently started learning Adobe Photoshop.
- Those who are interested my Graphic designing, Photoshop editing and digital Painting, Photo retouching.
You will learn how to open new document in Photoshop and It's different option.
Understanding shortcuts for tools, menu and panels. And learn how to assign new shortcuts
learn how to add/subtract more selection in existing selection.