Photoshop CC for Beginners : Adobe Photoshop Course
What you'll learn
- You will have expert level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC in this course, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or have no previous knowledge of Photoshop.
- You will create a real world project to give you a general understanding of Photoshop and the different functions that you can do with it.
- You will be given a major overview of all of Photoshop's tools, filters, features, and workspace so that you can quickly begin working on your next project.
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take your Photoshop skills into your career, job, or freelance lifestyle at your own pace.
- Graphic designers, web designers, photographers, marketers, and whatever other industry you are in will be able to find useful information in this course.
- You will learn Photoshop's workspace and how you can edit it to your own workflow.
- You will learn how to work with images in Photoshop and edit them appropriately to your project.
- You will learn all of Photoshop's selection tools and how they can assist you as you edit.
- You will learn about layers and how they have revolutionized the way you can work in Photoshop.
- You will learn every type of tool available in Photoshop and how to use the most common tools.
- You will learn about type, fonts, and typography inside of Photoshop and how they function.
- You will learn the importance of color and even be given a brief lesson on color design theory.
- You will learn how to use alignment, guides, and grids inside of Photoshop.
- You will learn about all of Photoshop's many filters and features available to you.
- When you are finished, you will have a solid understanding of the Adobe Photoshop CC software.
- This course is for beginners or anyone who does not have experience with Adobe Photoshop CC and wants to learn how to use the program. This course is not intended for advanced users of Photoshop, though the course can be used as a reference guide to find the exact information on any feature that you'd like.
- You will need to have an active Adobe CC subscription and the newest version of Photoshop installed on your computer. This course does not go over the installation of Adobe Photoshop CC. (Photoshop CC 2018 is used in the teaching of this course.)
- You will need to have a Mac or PC with at least the minimum requirements for Adobe Photoshop CC. Information can be found on the Adobe website.
- You will need to have a working keyboard, mouse, and/or tablet to use Photoshop. Touch screens and other pressure sensitive devices will work, but are not covered in this course.
- Project files are available for download for each lecture. Make sure you download the appropriate files if you would like to follow alongside the course.
Learn Adobe Photoshop CC in this New Course!
Many people try to learn Photoshop but struggle because the program is so vast.
Most quit before they even get started. :(
That's because they've never been taught the program in a step-by-step, easy to learn manner.
But that isn't you now, is it?
You have found the perfect course for learning Photoshop. It doesn't matter if you have no experience at all, this course was designed to teach you Photoshop in the most effective means necessary.
With over 15 hours of video and over 100 project files, this Photoshop course is JAM PACKED with information to help you learn this awesome program!
The videos build on one another so that as you work through this course, you will understand more and more!
Pretty sweet, huh? :)
Not only that, but this course is also designed so that if you already know some Photoshop and just need help with a specific tool or feature, you can skip directly to that topic!
So who can benefit from using Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop CC is useful for a lot of careers, industries, and hobbies. It doesn't matter if it's photography, graphic design, web design, social media, user interface design, advertising, painting, printing, or video/animation. This course will cover tools that can be used in any niche!
Each section goes into specific detail of the feature or tool being shown so that you will feel comfortable using them on your own.
This course will cover:
and much, much more!
Don't forget all of those juicey project files!
This course has over 100 project files for each individual lecture for you to use and follow along with. From the basic to the advanced, these files will at least help get you started so that as you watch each video, you can work alongside the instructor.
What are OTHERS saying about this instructor's courses?
"This course is amazing. Learning photoshop with this guy is easy ;-) Thank you so much. "
5/5 Stars - Robert Fersti
"Great course that outlines several fundamentals of Graphic Design. Coming from a web designing background, I found a lot of the basics applied here as well. But, the course builds on that and gives you so many pointers on how to capture, guide and hold your audience's attention. I think, in addition to promotional graphics, the ideas explained can be readily applied to designing hero image layouts for landing pages of your websites as well."
5/5 Stars - Ravi KT (on Canva : Graphic Design Theory course)
"This course is really informative, up to date, and engaging. Phil and Jeremy keep up to take with the posting of their students and provide reliable feedback. They have inspired me to keep pushing myself forward with my art, and graphic design. I would tell anyone (from beginner to advance) who uses photoshop / or would like to know more about it, to take this course. Its worth it!"
5/5 Stars - Betheny Powell (on Photoshop for Entrepreneurs course)
People from around the world are learning valuable skills and applying them to their everyday lives. Don't be the one left out.
You can absolutely learn this program and by taking this course the instructor will be with you every step of the way.
Other great stuff you might want to know..
Not only will you get over 15 hours of video content and lessons, 100 project files, and a new life skill, you will also have direct communication with the instructor to help you along.
This includes direct messages, discussions, and specialized projects in the course that will allow you to interact with the instructor and others.
Feeling lost? Don't worry, we are here for you!
As they say, "Come for the course, stay for the community."
Well, that's not the exact phrase, but you get what I mean. :)
What else is there to know?
What else? What else?!
Well there is that little 30 day money back guarantee thing.
That basically means that if you don't enjoy this course for any reason at all, you can get a full refund up to thirty days since the time you purchase it.
It's a win-win situation!
and I applaud winners.
So what are you waiting for?!
The time is now to stop procrastinating and begin learning Photoshop so that you can take full advantage of everything that it has to offer!
Enroll now in this course and get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically designed for beginners or anyone else who doesn't know how to use Adobe Photoshop CC but would like to learn. This course can be viewed one video after another, or you can skip around to the sections that you need. Advanced features, special projects, and design theory WILL NOT be taught in this course.
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- Game Designers
- Social Media Experts
- UI / UX Designers
- Product Designers
- 3D Artists
- Beauty Artists
- Paint Artists
- and anyone else who wants to learn Photoshop. THAT'S YOU! :)
My name is Jeremy Deighan and I am thrilled to be a part of the Udemy team of instructors, helping others achieve their own personal goals. I have had quite a range of skills and hobbies throughout my lifetime. I really enjoy teaching and hope to provide information to others on anything and everything I know how to do. Please take a moment to check out my courses, and if you take any please leave a review and any feedback you have.
Starting my own business in 2015 has led me down some interesting and wonderful paths in my lifetime. I've learned the ins and outs of management, marketing, accounting, sales, and other aspects of a business environment. The skills I've learned through podcasting, blogging, creating videos, and marketing is something I will carry the rest of my life into many other endeavors.
Art and Design
I have an extensive background in different forms of art and design. I have an Associate's Degree in Computer Animation and I've worked with various production houses to create awesome content. Adobe Photoshop has been a staple of my arsenal since I was 16 and I still use it faithfully to this day.
I also have a history in live visual arts, specifically lighting design for music events, festivals, theaters, and corporate gigs. My passion for the visual arts has helped me become a master in understanding lighting, color theory, and composition.
One of the first things I did as a young lad was learning music. Music is so powerful and one of my favorite things in life. I love playing music and have played various instruments; including guitar, bass guitar, drums, violin, and the saxophone.
I feel music can provide so many emotions and feelings, and also has scientific and mathematical characteristics. It is such a fun topic and I can't wait to begin creating courses on this subject.
Being a Capricorn and an INTJ means I am destined for organization and time management. I have a strong leaning toward seeing the bigger picture and finding ways to stay productive while working on different tasks and projects. Productivity, time management, project management, spreadsheets, and to-do lists are staples of my everyday work, and love teaching these skills to others.
Math, Science, and History
I can't tell you what the latest Kardashian is up to, but I can definitely tell you a lot about Crab Fisheries and the Egyptian King Khufu. Typically when I am studying something outside of the art and music realm, it has to do with math, science, and history. I'm just drawn to man's accomplishments and new ways of thinking about things.
Healthy Eating and Exercise
To live a long and balanced life, you need to eat right and take care of your body. It's a mission of mine to make sure that I am in the best physical shape so that I can be around long enough to provide for my family. If there's any courses that I can feel like I really can give back, it would be explaining to others how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I mean, if you're not healthy, how can you help anyone else out?
I've also been very active in sports throughout my life. Usually, these are extreme sports such as skateboarding, surfing, and snowboarding. I'm also a big fan of running, mountain biking, and have taken various martial art forms in the past.
That explains a little about me and my background. It also gives me focus on some key things that I would like to teach in the near future, so look out for courses from me on these topics.
What would you like to learn today?
Concept Courses is a leading international provider of educational content in development, business, design, and more. Our goal is to make quality content so that you can learn a new skill, grow your expertise, and dominate your career!
You will find courses on professionals who are experts in their field. These courses are available in high definition (HD) and are available at any time for you to study. With a wide range of topics to choose from and an easy platform to navigate, Concept Courses strives to make sure that you are getting the most out of your education.
Our experts have the right course for you.
Software development, technology, robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and so much more is where the world is headed. We currently live in an age of electronics and computer helping us with everything from driving to telling us what we should eat for dinner.
This category is only on the rise and is a main focus for our brand. We have gone through lengths to find the best online instructors to teach development to you, in a way that you can understand.
Whether you are trying to learn PHP, develop the next game, or create databases for large corporations, we will help you find what you are looking for. If there's a topic you don't see listed you would like to learn, send us a message right away!
More and more people are starting their own businesses around the world. With access to the internet it's becoming a huge trend to get into business or start a business. Entrepreneurs are coming up with wonderful ideas across the globe and it's no wonder why people are turning to online resources for the education.
Business school can be costly. But online education doesn't have to be.
Now you have the chance to watch videos and learn from experts who have run successful companies or created their own startups. Not only that, but you will also learn from people who work in project management, sales, operations, and so much more. Our catalog has a host of courses for you to learn the ins and outs of business.
Another great field to study is design. From graphic design to web design, fashion to architecture. Design is all around us and careers for designers are in the millions.
If you are someone who has an artistic touch and really want to know things like Photoshop, Blender, or interior design, then you've come to the right place.
Shop around for courses in our directory and if there's something you're wanting to learn, let us know.