- 10 hours on-demand video
- 64 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to start earning money from your Photoshop Skills.
- You will be able to add Photoshop to your CV
- You will have over 20 of your own projects to add to your portfolio.
- You will create social media post images for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest & Youtube.
- You will be able to mask anything… including the dreaded hair!
- Clearcut images.
- Create amazing typography.
- You will create popular visual styles.
- You will create distorted images.
- You will create graphics from scratch.
- You will retouch photographs like a professional.
- You will create a postcard.
- Create posters.
- Create advertising.
- Resize Images.
- Build a flyer.
- Change the color or images.
- Fix the colors in photographs
- You will change eye & hair colors.
- You will combine 2 photographs to create amazing compositions.
- You will put a storm in a tea cup.
- You will create text that looks like stone.
- You will build a logo with type that wraps around it like a badge.
- You will create text that wraps around a woman.
- You will build a multipage banner advertising project.
- You will create more background in an image from thin air.
- You will remove people from images.
- You will remove graffiti from a wall.
- You will clear cut images of people, shoes & other products.
- You will create realistic shadows
- You will create text the wraps around colored smoke.
- You will build duotone images like the Spotify effect
- You will create images with an anaglyph effect
- You'll turn your images into realistic oil paintings
- You'll know how to add halftone effects to your images.
- You will bend images to reveal background images.
- You will distort a logo to bend around real life photographs and objects.
- You retouch an overweight person to make the appear slim.
- You'll build spray paint style graffiti using brushes.
- You'll make a galaxy appear out of a mans head.
- Create paper cut effects inside of a font.
- Build text with 3D paint dripping from it.
- You'll retouch a face to move pimples & freckles.
- You'll remove dust & scratches from an old photograph.
- Change yellow teeth to white teeth.
- You'll build a fantasy image where you put an island, ocean & clouds inside a small bottle.
- Adobe Photoshop, preferably the latest CC (Creative Cloud) version.
- No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required
Hi there, my name is Dan Scott. I am an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for Photoshop.
Are you struggling to learn Photoshop on your own? This course will allow you to use Photoshop professionally. You will be able to add Photoshop to your CV & start getting paid for your Photoshop skills.
In this course I will teach you everything you need to know about getting started with Photoshop. You'll learn how to use Photoshop for use in Graphic Design & for Photoshop Retouching. You will create lots of your own projects that you can add to your own portfolio to help your employment.
David: "AMAZING course Dan! Thank you so much for sharing your skills with us!! Your teaching style is very professional and easy to understand. I feel comfortable with the skill set you've given me to handle small projects now. I've already purchased your Advanced Training Course in Photoshop and can't wait to dive in!! Thanks again!
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Photoshop, photography or design. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
You will learn the Photoshop 'secret sauce' whereby we will magically enhance our background and when necessary completely remove people from images.
There are exercise files available to download so that you can follow along with me in the videos. There are lots of assignments I will set so that you can practice the skills you have learned.
Simon: "I just finished the Adobe Photoshop Essentials Training Course and I want to say I totally loved it! For me, a person who had zero experience in using Photoshop this course was very helpful to get into the graphic design area with a lot of interest and fun. This course is very good structured - from easy to hard topics. Also it has a lot of detailed explanations and really fun practical tasks. I've got all I needed for starting to work on my own first graphic design projects. And again, Daniel is just a great teacher! His teaching style is awesome and I am really glad I picked his courses for learning my new profession. With Daniel it's really fun and interesting journey."
If you have never opened Photoshop before or you have already opened Photoshop and are struggling with the basics, follow me and together we will learn how to make beautiful images using Photoshop.
- Anyone who wants to start using Photoshop in their career & get paid for their Photoshop skills.
- Newbie's, amateurs, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to design their own graphics and edit their own photos from scratch
Hi there, my name is Dan Scott. I'm an Adobe Certified Instructor for Photoshop. Now together in this course, me, you, are going to learn everything we need to know about using Photoshop.
Hi there, in this video we're going to just get everything set up for this course so it all runs nice and smoothly. The first thing you'll do is download the exercise files. There will be a link on the page here to go off and download those, so you can play along.
Hi there, welcome to the first video. In this video we're going to look at how layers work in Photoshop. It's quite fundamental. As a bonus we'll learn the super quick auto fixing photo features in Photoshop
Hey there, in this video we're going to create a document of a specific size, in this case it's going to be a postcard but you can do the same thing for US Letter, or A4, A3. It's a great way of getting started on a specific size ready to go for your project. All right, let's learn how to do that now in Photoshop.
Hi there, in this video we're going to make shapes, and more shapes, and other shapes, and aah, the rectangle with a corner on it. There's a star with another star. Oh, it is Shape-tastic. Let's get in there now and learn how to do this properly in Photoshop.
Hi there, in this video it's all about Bevels and Embosses. Making this kind of 3D effect, I'll turn it off, turn it back on. All right, I'm not a big fan of it, but you might love it, and that's okay. I will judge you still but I won't do it to your face, don't worry. Let's jump in now, and learn Bevels and Embosses.
All right, to make this work we're going to have to do a little bit of a hack. What I mean by that is that there's some skills you're going to learn further in the course. Things like Smart Objects and Layer Masks, with which we're going to make this a very perfect non-destructive professional version of what we're just about to do, but we don't have those skills, so we're going to do a big old hack version where it works, but maybe not the most professional use.
All right it is homework project time. Don't think of it as homework, think of it as ways to really solidify what you've learnt so far, and I promise you, I've taught this loads of times and if the people who bother going and doing these little extras, they really find the benefits, or at least find the tools stick a lot more than just kind of following along with me with the videos.
Hi there, this video is all about cropping. You might think, "Hey, cropping is not that exciting, I'm going to skip along." You can, but there are some secret tricks in this video, I promise. Things like deleting crop pixels, and rotating it. Hang around, it's not a long video, let's get started.
Hey there, in this Cropping video we're going to crop to a specific size. Let's say we've got a photo frame, and it needs it in an exact size, or say, it's for a magazine, and it needs to be A4 or US Letter. So we're going to show you how to do that
Hi there, in this video we are going to crop images inside of text, like that. It's super easy to do. We're actually going to push it a little bit further where we take an image and do some kind of glitch effect type stuff where there's a letter, it's inside the text where things offset, it looks kind of cool. All right, let's get in there now, and learn how to make this in Photoshop.
Hey there, welcome to this video. I'm going to show you how to do this where we just kind of paint in an image. So we can do a kind of a cool before and after. It's pretty simple with a Layer Mask and a brush. Let's jump in now to find out how.
Hey there, it is homework time; it's an easy one.
Find an image, your own image. Get something off your phone, it can be a picture of you, and I want you to convert your Layer to a 'Smart Filter', and I want you to convert your Layer up here to 'Convert for Smart Filters'.
Hello, Halftone lovers, it's Halftone dot Poster Effect time where we take an image like this, add some cool colors and some dots. We do a similar sort of thing with some lines. We even add some gradients, and dots, and terrible gradients. It's a nice simple effect in Photoshop, let's get going.
Hi there, in this video we're going to take the runner here, and make it look like he's moving nice and fast using Motion Blur. We'll also do it to this taxi here. Not zoom in, zoom in. All right, it's another Photoshop filter. Let's learn how to do it.
All right, it is time to learn what a Smart Object is. Basically it is a protective wrapper you put around images that you bring into Photoshop, that protects them, keeps them safe from all your filters, any kind of resizing you do, like a protective wrapper.