Adobe Photoshop: Beginners Course on Digital Painting
What you'll learn
- Simple Digital Painting Creation
- Landscape Digital Painting
- Adobe Photoshop
- Document setup for digital painting
- Layers and brushes usage
- How to draw basic landscape art
- How to detail your digital painting
- Usage of dodge, burn and smudge tools
- Computer or Laptop
- Adobe Photoshop or any other Digital Art Software
Are you looking for a course that provides you the basic knowledge about digital painting using Adobe Photoshop? This is the course you are looking for. My name is Venkatesh and I am your instructor for this course. Through this course, you are going to learn how to create simple landscape digital painting using Adobe Photoshop. Within this course, you will learn
· Document setup for digital painting
· Layers and brushes usage
· How to draw basic landscape art
· How to detail your digital painting
· Usage of dodge, burn, and smudge tools
Remember, this course is only for beginners who are all going to learn digital painting for the first time. At the end of the course, you can able to create your digital painting using Adobe Photoshop.
Adobe Photoshop is a powerful raster graphics software that allows you to create beautiful digital artworks. You have a lot of basic features like canvas, layers, brush tool, color palette, color picker, eyedropper tool, and brush palette settings. This course will give you basic knowledge about a digital painting created from beginning to end with step-by-step video lessons. Each video lesson has detailed information about how to use tools and how to construct your digital painting.
Let us see in our classes.
Who this course is for:
- First time learners of Digital Painting
- Learners of simple landscape digital painting
I’m a Multimedia Instructor, A person with a passion for beautiful aesthetics and genuine design solutions and education, with a strong user-friendly approach. I have a strong foundation in the design process and its various methods, innate curiosity, and a hand on approach to design with great prototyping skills. As a person, I´m optimistic, organized, and structured, and consider myself to be a good team member. I’m detail-oriented, observant, and have good Teaching knowledge and understanding of materials and production methods. I tend to find an interesting angle in every challenge or project that comes my way, whatever it might be.