- 16.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to make your photos look better than ever!
- Master the Lightroom editing workflow just like the pros
- Fix basic issues like exposure, white balance and crop
- Organize and be able to easily find photos in Lightroom
- Edit just parts of your photo with brushes and filters
- Use sharpening and noise reduction to make your photos look better
- Use and create your own Lightroom presets to speed up your editing
- Export high quality photos perfect for printing or posting online
- You don't need any experience with Lightroom or photo editing
- You will need the Lightroom Classic CC and/or Lightroom CC application to follow along
2 COURSES IN 1 - Lightroom Classic CC + the Cloud-Based Lightroom CC!
Do you want your photos to look better… to look amazing?
Do you want to learn the world’s most powerful and efficient editing application, used by professional photographers?
If so, you’re in the right place - and I'm happy to have you here!
Start editing photos in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC (formerly Lightroom CC) today and the all new cloud-based Lightroom CC app!
Maybe you're an amateur photographer who has done a little bit of photo editing, or maybe you have quite a bit of photo editing experience. Either way, we've made this course to help you make images that matter.
Key Topics in this Lightroom CC course:
Navigating the Adobe Lightroom Classic CC & Lightroom CC applications
Importing and organizing photos
Fixing white balance, crop and exposure
Hue, saturation & luminance adjustments
Sharpening and noise reduction
Vignettes, grain and dehaze filters
Using and creating presets
Gradual, radial and brush adjustments
Improving portraits and photos of people
Exporting photos and adding watermarks
And how to do all of the above in Lightroom CC too!
and so much more!
Make your photos look better with Adobe Lightroom - fixing basic things like exposure, white balance, cropping & rotate.
Take your photos to the next level with Adobe Lightroom - localized adjustments, sharpening & removing noise, effects, vignettes and more.
We've included over a dozen full editing sessions, where you follow along with an entire photo edit. These lessons are great for learning all of the skills a professional editor would use to make their photos look amazing!
What do you get in this Adobe Lightroom Course?
Easy-to-follow video tutorials
Downloadable project files to follow along
Premium support from instructors who care
Who is this Lightroom course for?
Whether you are using Lightroom Classic CC or a previous version of Lightroom, or the new cloud-based Lightroom CC app, this course will teach you how to use the programs to its fullest potential. This course was created for beginner photographers, and advanced photographers looking to learn how to edit photos from scratch.
Our Promise to You!
We'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
We want to make this the best course on how to use Adobe Lightroom. So if there is any way we can improve this course, just tell us and we'll make it happen.
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we'll see you in lesson 1!
- Anyone who has not used Adobe Lightroom CC before
- Photographers looking to learn the best photo editing application used by professional photographers around the world
- No previous knowledge of Lightroom or photo editing is required
Welcome to the Lightroom Classic CC photo editing course. In this video, you'll learn what's included in this course, and how you can have the best learning experience!
In this Lightroom Classic CC tutorial, you'll learn how to import and organize photos.
In this Lightroom Classic CC tutorial, you'll learn how to organize photos into collections so that you can easily find the photos you want to edit.
In this Lightroom Classic CC tutorial, you'll learn how to crop and rotate photos.