- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to design professional publications and graphics in InDesign
- Design pamphlets, flyers, eBooks, PDFs, magazines, brochures, and more
- Become comfortable using all of the important InDesign tools and functions
- You will learn the proper workflow from starting a project to exporting it
- You will have fun while learning, with easy-to-follow real world projects
- Students should have access to Adobe InDesign to follow along with the course. A free trial or any Creative Cloud version will be fine. Previous versions will be fine for most lessons.
- Students DO NOT need a design background or any other skills related to InDesign before taking this course.
Design beautiful PDFs, eBooks, pamphlets, magazines, and more with Adobe InDesign CC!
If you're looking to learn Adobe InDesign from scratch, you've come to the right place. Perfect for designers, business & entrepreneurs, photographers, authors, and online businesses, this course takes you from beginner to advanced user in just a few hours.
Whatever you want to design - make it stand out from the crowd!
- Dive right into creating your first project, in section 1 of the course.
- Download project files and photos to easily follow along.
- Learn a professional workflow that makes sense.
Enroll now, and you'll learn:
- Navigating the workspace and panels
- Starting a new project
- Adding photos, text, and graphics to your designs
- Adjusting assets like a graphic designer would
- Creating multi-page documents
- Using tables to clearly display complicated data
- Saving and exporting your project for any purpose
- And many more advanced techniques!
Why enroll in this course - and not another InDesign CC course?
Phil Ebiner has created a number of best-selling online courses that students love. He's partnered with Kurt Anderson, of AdobeMasters, to help you master InDesign. We truly care about you - yes you, who is reading this right now!
We will do whatever we can to make sure you are happy with this course. We always respond to student questions in a timely manner. In our lessons, we get straight to the learning, without a lot of fluff, because we know you're busy. At the same time, we hope you feel as if you're learning from a friend, having fun while learning.
Our 100% Guarantee
We are so confident you'll enjoy this course, that we offer a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee through Udemy. If you're not happy with your purchase, we have no problem giving you your money back.
Are you ready to start learning?
We are waiting to help you inside the course!
Remember, this is an online course, so you can take it at your own pace. Are you busy right now? That's okay. Enroll today, and take the course at your own pace.
Thanks so much for your interest in our complete Adobe InDesign course.
See you inside!
Phil & Kurt
- Anyone who wants to learn Adobe InDesign
- Anyone wanting to design professional flyers, PDFs, eBooks, and other publications
- Entrepreneurs, online businesses, artists, graphic designers - anyone who wants to learn this amazing Adobe application
Welcome to the Adobe InDesign course. In this lecture, Phil and Kurt introduce you to how to take this course, a little more about themselves, and how you can have the most success.
We discuss how to download the course assets as well as how to use the Udemy Platform.
Let's discuss the InDesign CC workspace and panels. It's time to begin demystifying and breaking down each part of InDesign so we can start understanding it better.