Adobe InDesign - From Basics to Professional Level Designs
What you'll learn
- Learn to create a newsletters, brochures, social media posts, reports, logos and infographics from scratch
- Create 9 projects you can use in your portfolio. I'll show you step-by-step
- 11.5 hours and over 200 lectures to help you create exceptional work
- Understand and build long, multi-page documents
- Learn color theory and typography
- Learn graphic design and layout principles
- Add InDesign to your CV
- Insert pictures and use text flow around images
- Prepare documents for web, print and social media
- Resize, crop, rotate and link images
- Create complex infographics
- Use video and interactive buttons in your PDF documents
- Adobe InDesign (single subscription or via Creative Cloud Suite subscription)
- Mac or PC
- No prior knowledge or experience with Illustrator is required
- Exercise files are provided
- Eagerness to Learn
Become an InDesign Master. Learn to Create Eye-Catching Newsletters, Brochures, Reports & Web posts. Learn Graphic Design Skills and Color Theory Using Adobe InDesign.
This is a step-by-step tutorial course in Adobe InDesign. In this course I take you through all the stages from understanding the interface and creating a document from scratch to building professional looking work.
There is 11 .5 hours of high quality content including 9 projects you can use in your portfolio. All the images are provided and come from royalty free sources.
In this well-structured course of over 200 lectures, we will be using a wide range of tools to help you create professional and eye-catching document. I will be showing you lots of techniques used by professional graphic designers
All the projects rely on different techniques, so you practice what you have learned but combine these skill with new ones as you build the projects.
We will work with Text Styles, Graphic Creation Tools, Color Swatches, Parent Pages and many, many more tools besides, to enable you to easily create and edit all kinds of documents.
You will export your work as PDFs, Jpgs, Pngs as well as using the Publish Online feature.
Whether you want to get paid for your InDesign skills, or you're doing this for fun / self-improvement, this course and the projects will help you build confidence and skills to be able to create your own stunning documents.
All the content can be adapted for both print or web.
Music from Pixabay Royalty Free Sound:
Audio File Title: The Beat of Nature
Audio File ID: 122841
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use InDesign
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create newsletters, banners, brochures, posters, multi-page documents, social media posts
- Anyone who plans to enter graphic design
- Those within marketing who wish to be able to create their own marketing materials
Tim divides his time between training, and undertaking design and photography projects. He has trained a range of companies including BBC, Disney, Aardman, Sky, Nissan, Ford, British Airways, Virgin, Barclays, KPMG, NHS, the Times and Adobe amongst many others.
Tim also lectures Graphic Design and Photography Honour Degree students at universities. He loves sharing his passion for teaching and this is reflected by the enthusiasm from his students who rebook his courses to continue their professional development.