Adobe InDesign Ultimate Guide
What you'll learn
- Creative Cloud
- Web App
- Desktop App
- Welcome Page
- Main Menu
- Project #1 - Logo
- Project #2 - Business Card
- Project #3 - Twitter Header
- Project #4 - Twitter Profile Photo
- Project #5 - Twitter Post
- Project #6 - Facebook Cover
- Project #7 - Facebook Profile Photo
- Project #8 - Facebook Post
- Project #9 - Instagram Profile Photo
- Project #10 - Instagram Square Image
- Project #11 - Instagram Post
- Project #12 - Instagram Story
- Project #13 - YouTube Channel Art
- Project #14 - YouTube Channel Icon
- Project #15 - YouTube Thumbnail
- Project #16 - SoundCloud Header
- Project #17 - SoundCloud Profile Photo
- Project #18 - SoundCloud Album Cover
- Project #19 - Twitch Offline Image
- Project #20 - Twitch Banner
- Project #21 - Twitch Profile Photo
- Project #22 - Twitch Thumbnail
- Project #23 - Twitter Bundle
- Project #24 - Facebook Bundle
- Project #25 - Instagram Bundle
- Project #26 - YouTube Bundle
- Project #27 - SoundCloud Bundle
- Project #28 - Twitch Bundle
- Project #29 - Header Bundle
- Project #30 - Profile Photo Bundle
- Willingness to Learn
- Setup Creative Cloud Account with 7 Day Free Trial with a Paid Version after the Trial
Hello everyone and welcome to Adobe InDesign Ultimate Guide.
In this video, we're going to go over a course overview of what we're going to be learning throughout the course.
So in Section two, we're going to talk about Adobe Creative Cloud plans.
So we'll cover individuals, business students and teachers and schools and universities.
Then we'll talk about how to use Adobe Creative Cloud Web to install Adobe InDesign.
Next, we'll cover the welcome page.
So we'll cover new file, Open Home and learn how to search in InDesign.
So we'll talk about all of these things here.
And then we'll talk about account.
Next, we'll cover the main menu.
So file edit, layout type, object, table, view, window and help.
Then we'll talk about. The tools. Maxing out the tools the workspace so advanced ebook Digital Publishing Essentials Essential Classics or Essentials classic interactive for pdf Printing and profane review typography.
How to Create a New Space Toledo workspace and then panels articles creative called libraries color
comments control editorial effects info interactive layers, learning links, object and layout output
overlays pages properties, stroke styles, text wrap tools type and tables and utilities.
Then we'll talk about preferences.
So general interface, user interface, scale and type advanced type composition units and increments,
grids, guides and pasteboard dictionary spelling.
Autocorrect Notes, Track Changes Story Editor Display Display Poor Performance GPU Performance Appearance
of black file handling and clipboard handling.
Then what we'll do is I'll open up the file right now so you can see the project that we're going to be building throughout this section where we're going over the interface.
So we'll build out this and we'll talk about the tools.
So we'll cover the following tool selection direct selection page tool gap content.
Placer Type Line Pen.
Pencil rectangle frame.
Eyedropper and Zoom and so much more.
Then once we're done with that.
Then we'll get into the fun stuff and we'll build out 30 projects.
So if I open this up, we'll build a project folder and we'll build out all these projects, a logo,
business card, Twitter header, profile, photo and post, Facebook cover profile, photo and post.
Photo Square Image and Post and story.
YouTube Channel Art Icon and Thumbnail.
Sound Card Header Profile Photo and album cover.
Twitch Offline Image. I have two of them.
I need to delete one but twitch banner twitch profile photo and twitch thumbnail and Twitter Bundle.
Twitch Bundle Header Bundle and Profile Photo Bundle.
So with that, thank you so much for watching and I'll see you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Students
My courses will help you achieve real results and change your life today. I teach a wide range of topics from Productivity, Design, Video, Web Development and more.
Detailed Step-by-Step Guides with passion and purpose to get you to the next level of your Learning Journey.
One-on-One Support from me that has a passion to help and guide you along your journey.
More about Josh
My Professional background is Video Production and Motion Graphics. I Graduated from Madison Media Institute in 2006. Since then I have produced over 11,000 Projects. I have also spent 10 years in the Audio-Visual Business working as a Video Engineer. Working in Las Vegas and Miami doing thousands of events.
Since 2018, I've been creating online courses with over one million students from around the world have taken. Course topics include everything from Photoshop and Python to Design and Microsoft 365.
Come Learn with me Today.