Adobe InDesign Ultimate Guide
What you'll learn
- Setup Creative Cloud Account
- Creative Cloud Plans
- Creative Cloud Web
- Install Adobe InDesign 2022
- Welcome Page
- Main Menu
- Project #1 - Logo
- Project #2 - Business Card
- Project #3 - Twitter Header
- Project #4 - Twitter Profile Photo
- Project #5 - Twitter Post
- Project #6 - Facebook Cover
- Project #7 - Facebook Profile Photo
- Project #8 - Facebook Post
- Project #9 - Instagram Profile Photo
- Project #10 - Instagram Square Image
- Project #11 - Instagram Post
- Project #12 - Instagram Story
- Project #13 - YouTube Channel Art
- Project #14 - YouTube Channel Icon
- Project #15 - YouTube Thumbnail
- Project #16 - SoundCloud Header
- Project #17 - SoundCloud Profile Photo
- Project #18 - SoundCloud Album Cover
- Project #19 - Twitch Offline Image
- Project #20 - Twitch Banner
- Project #21 - Twitch Profile Photo
- Project #22 - Twitch Thumbnail
- Project #23 - Twitter Bundle
- Project #24 - Facebook Bundle
- Project #25 - Instagram Bundle
- Project #26 - YouTube Bundle
- Project #27 - SoundCloud Bundle
- Project #28 - Twitch Bundle
- Project #29 - Header Bundle
- Project #30 - Profile Photo Bundle
- Willingness to learn and Have Fun!
- No Prior Experience Required. Will walk you through the basics to get Adobe Creative Cloud Account with Free Trial
- No Prior Experience Required. Will walk you through how to Install Adobe InDesign 2022
Hello everyone and welcome to Adobe InDesign 2022 Ultimate Guide.
In this video, we're going to go over a course overview of what we're going to be learning throughout the course.
So in Section two, we're going to talk about Adobe Creative Cloud plans.
So we'll cover individuals, business students and teachers and schools and universities.
Then we'll talk about how to use Adobe Creative Cloud Web to install Adobe InDesign.
Next, we'll cover the welcome page.
So we'll cover new file, Open Home and learn how to search in InDesign.
So we'll talk about all of these things here.
And then we'll talk about account.
Next, we'll cover the main menu.
So file edit, layout type, object, table, view, window and help.
Then we'll talk about. The tools. Maxing out the tools the workspace so advanced ebook Digital Publishing Essentials Essential Classics or Essentials classic interactive for pdf Printing and profane review typography.
How to Create a New Space Toledo workspace and then panels articles creative called libraries color
comments control editorial effects info interactive layers, learning links, object and layout output
overlays pages properties, stroke styles, text wrap tools type and tables and utilities.
Then we'll talk about preferences.
So general interface, user interface, scale and type advanced type composition units and increments,
grids, guides and pasteboard dictionary spelling.
Autocorrect Notes, Track Changes Story Editor Display Display Poor Performance GPU Performance Appearance
of black file handling and clipboard handling.
Then what we'll do is I'll open up the file right now so you can see the project that we're going to be building throughout this section where we're going over the interface.
So we'll build out this and we'll talk about the tools.
So we'll cover the following tool selection direct selection page tool gap content.
Placer Type Line Pen.
Pencil rectangle frame.
Eyedropper and Zoom and so much more.
Then once we're done with that.
Then we'll get into the fun stuff and we'll build out 30 projects.
So if I open this up, we'll build a project folder and we'll build out all these projects, a logo,
business card, Twitter header, profile, photo and post, Facebook cover profile, photo and post.
Photo Square Image and Post and story.
YouTube Channel Art Icon and Thumbnail.
Sound Card Header Profile Photo and album cover.
Twitch Offline Image. I have two of them.
I need to delete one but twitch banner twitch profile photo and twitch thumbnail and Twitter Bundle.
Twitch Bundle Header Bundle and Profile Photo Bundle.
So with that, thank you so much for watching and I'll see you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn How to Build Projects with InDesign XD 2022
- Beginners curious about Adobe InDesign 2022
Why are 1,200,000+ students enrolled in my online courses?
1) I teach with passion and purpose! Every course is delivered with my students in mind.
2) My courses will help you achieve real results and change your life today
3) My dedication to teaching online.
► Try enrolling in a course with me and see for yourself ◄
About Learn Tech Plus:
Josh Werner is an online instructor, entrepreneur, and Multimedia Specialist.
Learn Tech Plus is a Leader in the E-Learning Industry with Premium Courses.
The Founder of Learn Tech Plus, Josh Werner, is an Online Instructor with more than 1,200,000+ students from around the world.
Josh has an Associates Degree in Video and Motion Graphics from Madison Media Institute in Madison, WI. I Spent 10 Years working in the Audio-Visual Industry working as a Video Engineer. Lived and Worked in Las Vegas and Miami. Toured all over the country doing events from Chicago to Miami to Los Angeles and everywhere in between. During my time in the Audio-Visual Industry I utilized my skills using a variety of software and applications. With over 16 Years of Experience using Adobe, Google, Microsoft and Apple Software.
My greatest passion is Video Production. I also have a love for Full Stack Web Development.
Learn Tech Plus is the place for Online Learning. With Premium Courses and 1,200,000+ Students Worldwide. Come Learn with me Today!
Learn Tech Plus