Adobe Illustrator Foundation course for beginners
What you'll learn
- Adobe Illustrator Tools and Shortcuts
- Will have the creative and technical skill to design complex designs.
- have the in-depth knowledge of all the tools and their use for various platform
- start your first freelance project.
- This is a Foundation course, so anybody who is new to illustrator can start this course.
- Anybody who is interested to learn the foundation of Adobe illustrator.
- Its for the Beginners
Software requires : Adobe Illustrator cc, Cs4, Cs5 and above versions
Knowledge : This is beginner course. Anybody how is interested to learn graphic design & Illustration OR want to start out an designing career.
Adobe Illustrator foundation is a beginner course. The lectures are very detailed. Even if your are familiar with the software, you are going to learn lots of other new options and techniques.
Anybody who is new to the software, can join this course. I will walk you through from basic to the advance level designs.
To start with the course. You need to have Adobe Illustrator Software. For this course, I am using Adobe Illustrator cc , You can work with CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and higher versions.
In this course i will explain how to work with layers and artboard and start drawing and transforming basic objects. I will also show how to create fills and strokes, add color, and integrate typography into your designs. At the end of the course, I'll show you how to print and export artwork, so you can share it with the world.
I will be explaining in detail how each feature works. I will also be covering all the essential tools that are commonly used so that you can get started and have a feel of how illustrator works. You will be able to draw illustrations, design your own logos and create special effects with this Illustrator training course!
These are the topics we will cover in the course!
- Creating Opening and Saving files
- User Interface Overview
- Zooming, Panning and Document Navigation
- Creating and Managing a file in multiple Artboards
- Stacking and selecting object in illustrator
- Creating Shapes using Shape tools
- Mastering pen tool
- Drawing freeform path with pencil tool
- Using Brushes and Brush Strokes
- Painting with the blob brush tool and Erase
- Customising an Object Stroke
- Choosing color with color picker and color panel
- Working with Swatches and Library
- Creating & Customising Gradient
- Appearance attributes in Appearance panel
- Managing & Adding Object Effects
- Rular & Smart Guide
- Managing objects within groups & with layers
- Transforming artwork & Objects
- Building Complex shapes with shape-builder tool & Pathfinder Panel
- Understanding and building Compound paths & Compound shapes
- Masking Artwork with an Opacity Mask
- Creating Text and Wrapping around an object
- Understanding and applying Illustrator image trace features
- Linking to files and packaging projects
This is one ofcourses for starters and beginners. Start here for everything you need to know to design, draw, and illustrate with Illustrator.
Who this course is for:
- Graphic Design Students
- Students looking forward to begin their graphic design career
- Graphic designers who wants to make their foundation strong.
Hi, I am Graphic Designer. This is my Logo Design Course, where we will be learning how to create Unique logo design. This is not my full time job and I have client, i work with everyday. Most of my tutorials comes from actual client experience and things i have done on paying jobs. I have made Logos, Advertisements, Posters, Brand Identities, magazines covers etc.