- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to create beautiful vector illustrations in Adobe Illustrator.
- At the end of the course you will understand the power of simplicity when it comes to Children's Books Illustrations.
- You will be able to apply your new knowledge in different Illustration projects, starting from day 1.
- You will become more confident and fluent in Adobe Illustrator and the vector illustration process.
- Students taking this course should know the basics of Adobe Illustrator.
- Students should have access to a computer with Adobe Illustrator.
- Students must have a desire to learn and practice new skills starting from Day 1.
In this course you will learn how to easily create beautiful illustrations in Adobe Illustrator in very little time and with very little effort. You will create a watercolor style illustration that you can use to illustrate children's books or for any other purpose you need it.
We will use a variety of techniques that will help you save lots of time in this and any other project you work in the future.
You will learn how to plan out, outline, and paint beautiful and professional illustrations in Adobe Illustrator.
This course focuses on creating the illustration you can see in the promo video, but you can use the techniques you learn here to create many other illustrations.
I’m confident that by the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the children's book illustration creation process, and you will be able to create your own beautiful and astonishing 2D illustrations.
- This course is for people interested in creating high quality vector illustrations in Adobe Illustrator.
- This course is for anyone interested in improving their vector illustration skills.
- This course is for students who want to get outstanding results in very little time and with very little effort.
- This course is for 2D sudents who want to improve their skills.
- This course is great for beginner and intermediate students.
- This course in great for illustrators who want to get started in Children's Books Illustrations.
The illustration we will create in this course was inspired in a variety of illustration styles that can be found online by different authors. This illustration style is very popular and has been replicated, adapted and modified by different artists all around the world. I neither own, nor claim any rights on the style of characters and/or illustration that we will create in this course.
The main purpose of this course is to show you how you can achieve similar results of this well known illustration style in Adobe Illustrator. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely, Moy Lobito
In this lesson we will use the pen and width tools to outline the main character's head. Easy peasy.