Adobe Illustrator Essentials for Character Design
What you'll learn
- Use Adobe Illustrator to transform your paper drawings into finished products that you can sell
- You will be able to master techniques to design with a drawing tablet or, achieve the same awesome results with a mouse
- You will learn to the Overshoot Technique, in which you color your artwork with fine lines and then add shadows easily
- No prior knowledge is required
- You need a Laptop or Desktop Computer with Internet connection
Do you want to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to Design and Present your characters?
Well, what can I say, you are reading this, and that means that you are interested in learning Adobe Illustrator. It also means that probably you looked for free tutorials on the internet on how to use it, and picked up some tips here and there, but you are looking for an organized course that guides you through this awesome software step by step.
This course is for either character designers or animators who want to learn the basics of this software to use the new set of skills on their projects.
You will learn all the essentials you need to trace images, turn paper drawings into presentable products that you can sell, and everything you need for character design.
If you are a beginner, you will love it, you will go from zero to hero if you follow along practicing the exercises. And if you are a savvy user, then you might as well benefit from some secret gems here and there, missed tools and techniques that you probably knew they existed.
How do I know that? Because of the reviews from early testers, my designer friends who checked this course to give it the thumbs up, who have been using Illustrator for years, and they confessed they didn’t know about 30% of the techniques covered in this course.
You will learn:
- All the basic interface, and navigations.
- All the essential panels.
- Then the drawings tools.
- What tools to use if you have a Wacom Tablet, or for those who don’t have a drawing tablet, then what tools to use when designing with a mouse.
- All the basic drawing tools in detail
- How to create a color palette
- How to paint your work using the live paint feature
- How to add shadows and highlights easily
This course has many exercises that you can follow to understand every bit of knowledge.
Enroll today and start developing a new skill that can help you sell your work and get some extra income.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for animators or designers who want to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to design their characters
- For beginners or people who don't know how to use Adobe Illustrator
- Artists who want to learn how to trace their paper drawings into digital form
With a background of 10 years in the film industry at Autumn Leave Films, and with over 30 short films produced to this date, we are a group of animators who love to share everything we know about animation, from pre-production, animation, to post production.
Our aim is to equip future animators with all the necessary techniques and tips to help them do better projects. Our courses will help beginners along with intermediate users.
We have helped more than 54,000+ students to discover techniques and all the knowledge they need to start animating their projects.