Adobe Illustrator 2021: Ultimate Tutorial for Beginners
What you'll learn
- How to convert your drawings into graphics.
- Creating famous logos & icons using different tools & techniques.
- How to trace using an actual image.
- How to make magazine articles using type command.
- How to save your files for web, print, and other formats.
- You just need Adobe Illustrator installed on your PC or laptop.
This is a beginner's guide on getting started with Adobe Illustrator where you will learn the essentials on how to create any kind of graphics from scratch. In this 11-chapter detailed course, you will learn how to create beautiful graphics from your drawings & sketches, re-creating famous logos & icons, make print ads, social media posts, use typography, gradient and brushes, export files for the web, print & PDF formats, and much more. You will also learn how to do the same tasks with different tools and how to do them quickly using short commands. We will also learn by doing some practical projects slowly and step by step so that you can follow along easily.
Why should you pick this course?
- If you are completely new to Adobe Illustrator & want to get started with Adobe Illustrator, this class is for you
- If you want to make beautiful graphics, logos, icons, illustrations, banners, for your website, channel, blog or social media
- If you want to create stickers, design t-shirts & coffee mugs using graphics for your online shop
- If you want to reduce the cost to hire a full-time designer or work as a graphic designer professionally or are thinking of opening up your own design studio
- If you are a person who is a creative junkie & wants to learn to use Adobe Illustrator as a way to express your creativity
Who this course is for:
- This is a beginner's course. So If you are completely new to Adobe Illustrator, this class is for you.
- If you want to make beautiful graphics for your website.
- If you want to create stickers, design t-shirts using graphics.
- If you want to work as a graphic designer freelancer.
I am a fine arts graduate in visual communication with 10+ years of industry experience in graphic designing and video production. I am the founder and chief artist at a video production company, where we create marketing & motion graphic videos for small to midsize businesses.
I’ve had a rich experience of working on multiple creative projects for all kinds of brands, big and small, local and international; like logos, brand identity, banner ads, social media posts, video ads, promotional and explainer videos, etc. over the last several years.
I use a variety of tools in my daily work life, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and Figma and I have taught and mentored hundreds of aspiring designers and creative professionals. My courses attempt to teach students starting with the basic fundamentals and all the way to advanced concepts in an easy-to-understand, practical manner.