Adobe Illustrator 2021 - Beginners Edition
- You will need a device with the ability to run Adobe Illustrator
- Certified English Speaking Instructor
- Compatible for Mac and Windows Users
- Total Watch Time: Around 50 Minutes
- On-Screen Keyboard
- On-Screen Time Indicator
- Spot Light View
- Additional Short Key Map Document
- Additional File Organizing Document
What will you learn during this course?
Within this course we will talk about creating shapes, applying effects, using (shape) masks, coloring objects and using more advanced tools withing Illustrator. Next to that, you also get useful documents like a short key map and at the end an assignment. The assignment requires you to recreate all the shapes that have been demonstrated within this course. Also an Shortkey map will be presented, with this short key map you get an easy overview of all the necessary short keys to boost up your productivity speed.
What differentiate this course from other courses?
This course is build to be as effective as possible. Time is money, as they say. Therefore this course is created to fit within a hour, by cutting out all the unnecessary things, like loading time and unnecessary long talks. Next to that there is a on screen time indicator, to show you the length of the current subject. This small additional feature will scientifically improve the motivation and dedication to keep on learning.
An on screen keyboard will be presented every time when I use short keys, compatible with Mac and Windows users.
Who am I?
My name is Joel Rovers, a certified video editor and content creator. In the past years I have worked for multiple companies including Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet and HGTV. With this in the field knowledge I have learned a lot and I would like to share that knowledge with many more people. I personally also followed a lot of online courses, hence I learned how to improve and differentiate my own courses. Feel free to join any of my courses :-)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Adobe Illustrator
- Beginners to Illustrator and curious how to create shapes and use some effects
- Beginners curious how to create shapes
- 01:12#1 Dowloading Illustrator
- 01:50#2 Opening Illustrator
- 02:30#3 Walktrough Illustrator
- 01:54#4 Saving Your Project Illustrator
- 01:04#5 The Square Illustrator
- 01:12#6 The Stroke Illustrator
- 01:17#7 Color Change
- 00:33#8 The Hand Illustrator
- 00:39#9 The Circle Illustrator
- 00:50#10 Smart Guides Illustrator
- 00:47#11 Anchor Points Illustrator
- 00:29#12 The Oval Illustrator
- 00:37#13 The Rectangle Illustrator
- 02:44#14 Using Gradient Illustrator
- 02:17#15 The Line Illustrator
- 01:02#16 The Starr Illustrator
- 00:50#17 The Triangle Illustrator
- 3 questionsQuiz Creating Shapes
i'm Joel Rovers a certified Filmmaker & Online Creator. Over the past years I have worked for multiple companies, including Discovery Channel, TLC and Investigation Discovery.
I have always liked teaching people about video and online creations like building websites or editing photo's. And now I have created these online courses and hopefully help other people online.
That is my short story ;-)