Fireworks Web Workflow
What you'll learn
- Understand how to work in Fireworks
- Be Familiar with the CSS Export Feature within Fireworks
- Completely convert a Fireworks web page design into an HTML and CSS web page
- Extend the capabilities of Fireworks beyond the basic program using extensions.
- Know the importance of properly slicing your design to create the web page
- Be familiar with the basics of HTML and CSS on a web page
- Adobe Fireworks CS4 or higher in order to do the exercises within the lectures
- Adobe Fireworks is not required if you do not wish to do the exercises within the lectures
Fireworks CS4 provides features that allow you to easily convert your graphic designs into HTML and CSS web pages. Let Adobe Fireworks do the work for you converting your PNG file into standards compliant HTML and CSS. This course walks you through the process step by step, building a website using Fireworks, showcasing the various export options and how to set up a PNG file to get the results you want. Streamline your web workflow by letting Fireworks do most of the work for you and get that website up and running quickly!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in designing web pages and converting those designs into HTML and CSS for a website
- You do not need prior knowledge of Fireworks, HTML or CSS to take this course
- Anyone interested in expanding their graphic design skills and capabilities
Candyce Mairs is an Adobe Certified Instructor for Dreamweaver, Fireworks, ColdFusion and Acrobat. She is the Author of the Learn By Video series for multiple versions of Dreamweaver, and is the Tech Editor for the Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book.
Candyce has years of teaching experience through classroom, online and video courses. She uses a basic teaching approach, with each concept building upon the last. Incorporated into her teaching is learning common mistakes and how to correct them to speed the learning process.