Fireworks Web Workflow
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how to work in Fireworks
- Be Familiar with the CSS Export Feature within Fireworks
- Completely convert a Fireworks web page design into an HTML and CSS web page
- Extend the capabilities of Fireworks beyond the basic program using extensions.
- Know the importance of properly slicing your design to create the web page
- Be familiar with the basics of HTML and CSS on a web page
- Adobe Fireworks CS4 or higher in order to do the exercises within the lectures
- Adobe Fireworks is not required if you do not wish to do the exercises within the lectures
Fireworks CS4 provides features that allow you to easily convert your graphic designs into HTML and CSS web pages. Let Adobe Fireworks do the work for you converting your PNG file into standards compliant HTML and CSS. This course walks you through the process step by step, building a website using Fireworks, showcasing the various export options and how to set up a PNG file to get the results you want. Streamline your web workflow by letting Fireworks do most of the work for you and get that website up and running quickly!
- Anyone interested in designing web pages and converting those designs into HTML and CSS for a website
- You do not need prior knowledge of Fireworks, HTML or CSS to take this course
- Anyone interested in expanding their graphic design skills and capabilities
Learn about the importance of naming manually created slices. The final HTML output is reviewed for our PNG File.
When it comes to exporting as CSS And Images, rectangles play a key role. Learn more about this concept.
This lesson tells you how to use the Fireworks Extension Manager to install extensions.
Fireworks has the ability to produce fully functional hyperlinks on export. Learn how to create such links in your PNG file.
Learn how to set up a PNG file to produce images for your HTML file on export.
Learn more about the 3 slice technique to create rounded corner images for your website that expand perfectly to fit the content within an image.